Chapter 31

Chapter 31

  Shaking. It felt like there was an earthquake. I open my eyes. Nope. Just James, Carlos, and Logan jumping on my bed. "Happy Birthday!" they shout, not at all in unison. "You guys were way off." James laughs and they plop down on my bed. "Better hurry up, breakfast is almost done." Carlos said and they left my room

   I checked my phone before I got up. I had a text from Kendall:

Happy birthday!

Love you, I promise I'll be there by late noon, my flight got kind of delayed :(

I replied:

Thanks! Love you too, but don't hurry to be here, I told you a million times by birthday doesn't matter.

Kendall: Of course it does! It will start to matter after today, so have fun, but not too much fun with the rest of the guys ;)

me: You're gross Schmidt, ya know that?

Kendall: You weren't supposed to take it that way!

    Before I went into the kitchen, I put a sweatshirt on because the AC was at 60. That's cold. I went into the kitchen where everyone else was. I looked around for a second and all of a sudden I see Jackson. We're four weeks into tour and I haven't talked to him once! I sat next to James. "Come with me for a second." he says and takes my arm. We go into the big pantry and close the door. "Yes?"  I say. "So I see you noticed Jackson. You like what you see?" he joked. "Yes, but if you tell him that you're dead." I poke his chest. "Oh hush, we're gonna give you guys some 'alone time'." James winks. "Stahp! Are you trying to set me up with him?" I ask. James looks around for a minute. "Okay, yes. But don't tell Kendall. I remember him exactly saying 'there will be no dating of the Jackson Guthy.'" James imitated Kendall, I laughed. "He's gonna find out. I don't like hiding things from him." I say. "But he isn't here. So be all flirty and cute today because what Kendall doesn't know won't hurt him." James says all clever. "Okay, what are we doing today anyway?" I ask. "We're going wakeboarding on the lake, swim a bit. It's nice out." Jame smiles. "So you mean...I have to wear a bathing suit in front of him?"I get a bit nervous. James sighs. "T, you're fine. I don't think it would matter to him anyway." he tries to get me not to worry. "Whatever." I say and we go back out. Jackson was gone by then. "T, you gonna eat?" Carlos asks. "No, I'm not that hungry." I say, it's true. James shoots me a death glare from across the room. "Or I'll just take an apple." I say slowly and grab an apple off the counter and go to my room.

   I changed into a pink and white striped bikini. Might as well give him something to look at....though there isn't much. I wish I could fill the cups of a bathing suit. It'd be so much easier. I don't really have curves either. My figure is the figure of 1. I'm sort of an older looking 10 year old. Curse you stunted growth due to dance and the fact my mom is short, curse you.

   Anyway, I walked outside to the edge of the lake. I saw everybody out there. "You look fine." James sing-songed in my ear as he walked by. "Shut up" I laughed. I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hey." it was Jackson. I turn and smile. "Hey." Charm = on. "Didn't say this before, but happy birthday. How old are you?" he asks casually. "Thanks and 14." Keep the smile up! "Cool. See ya in a sec." he left and got on the boat. That was a little weird. I just dismiss it and get on the boat.

    Carlos was up first for the tubing. He went on that going through the water until he fell off.

   A while later, everyone had gone, but me. "Everyone's gone but you T." James says, nudging me toward the raft. "Aha, lets keep it that way." I step away from it. "I'll go with you." James gets on and holds out his hand. I sigh and reluctanty take his hand. Carlos started driving the boat. The wind whipping my hair everywhere, water splashing in my face, holding on until my knuckles turn white - I have now discovered tubing ain't my thing. James let go and took with down with him. "The water's freezing!" I scream. "What? It's great!" he laughs. I start to shiver so James holds me while swimming back to the boat. "Your face was priceless!" Carlos laughs, throwing me a towel. I sit down. "You cold?" Jackson asks. "Yeah, the water's freezing." I chuckle. I will not allow myself to like him in a lovey way. Kendall said not to. And if I do it'll just cause trouble. Jackson slipped an arm around me, James shot me a smirk.

   We got back to the house and had lunch, then we just chilled in the sun for a while. It was around 1:30. I saw I got a text from Kendall.

Kendall: I'll be there. i promise

Me: Stop promising things that may not happen, I'm not upset.But secretly, every time he promises, I get my hopes up. And another hour goes by and those hopes are slightly crushed. Not just because it's my birthday- I could care less, I just like spending time with him. But family emergency trumps all.

  It was about 3 when we all went inside. I sat down on the couch in the main living room. I wasn't paying much attention, then someone sat next to me. "Hey, you okay?" It was Jackson. "Yeah, I'm fine. Do I look like I have a problem?" I ask. Not in a mean way more like a ''Do I have something stuck in my teeth?' way. "You just seem a little bummed. It's your birthday, you should be bouncing off the walls." he smiled at me. "I've just never really cared about my birthday." I shrug it off. "It's becase you've never really had a good one." he adds on. I look at him shocked he knew that. "Kendall texted everyone telling them to make it a good day for you because he wanted to but couldn't be here." he looks over at me. I'm still shocked, "Come with me." Jackson stands up and waits for me. He leads me to his room and we sit on the bed. "Want to watch a movie?" he asks. "Sure." I say. He picks from what the owners of the house had. "Anchorman?" he laughs. I giggle, one of Kendall's favorites. He puts it in and we lay back. Soon after, Jackson fell asleep and so did I.

   "Tessa....Tess," I hear someone whisper. I open my eyes and see Jackson smiling down at me. "Hi." I say queitly. I'm half asleep. "You know what?" he asks. "What?" "You're cute when you sleep." he's all flirty now and I fucking love it. "How long were you watching me?" I ask.  "A minute or so. Dinner is gonna be ready in half an hour. What do you wanna do?" he asked me. "I don't know..." Do all the flirting! "I do." Jackson slowly kisses me. It was a very passionate kiss. He pulls away and smiles. "Happy birthday." he continues to kiss me. Soon it gets to teh point, where he's on top of me. I could feel his hands roaming my body...

"Guys dinner's re - AHHH!" James didn't even knock. We stopped. James scared Jackson so bad he fell off the bed. "If anyolne asks, I didn't see that and you were just doing CPR." James says and runs out.

    We go out into the kitchen. "Did something happen in there?" Carlos smirks. "Not really." we mutter. Jackson and Carlos went outside so it was just me and Logan. "You uh..cash in your V card?" he asks quietly. "Not until I'm at least 16." I say back. "Good, good." He pats my back we go out too. I check my phone once I'm sat down. Text from Kendalll.

Kendall: I'll be there by 5:30. I promise ;)

It's 5:13 I doubt it.

    After dinner we went into the screening room and played video games. James and Carlos went to go get drinks and I heard them talking. "When are we giving her her presents?" Carlos asks. "Not until Kendall gets here. Whenever that is." James sighs. We just get back to playing games. Then it hit me. I got nothing from my mom all day. No text, not call. Nothing...

  It's now 10:30 and we're still playing video games, but the doorbell rang. Everyone screamed "Not it!"but me. I got up to go get it.

"Happy Birthday."

_______________________________________________

HEYO so this was made a private chapter because of recent events (long story inbox me for details)

just comment what you think!

ONE CHAPTER LEFT AHHHH

thanks xoxox