Chapter 21

BOOO!

BTR didn't win a TCA DX

My friends are rubbing it in my face and I sorta blew up

oh well

who needs friends?

_________________________________________________________________________

     You know, one of the first things Kendall told me was to ignore the hate. Easy for him to say, he's had an easy stream of it for the past four years. You get used to it. But me? I broke down when I was told my mother didn't want be by a kid I didn't even know.

      I continued to walk, all the way to the front of the bus. I sat down like nothing ever happened. Wouldn't wanna be an 'attention whore' and tell someone about it right?

      I was broken out of my thoughts by Carlos' voice. "We'll be at the hotel near the venue in ten."  he announces, coming out of the drivers section. "Are you coming to the show tomorrow or staying at the hotel?" Logan asks nicely. You know, after I read all of thsoe comments, I got a really bitter feeling. Like I wanted to punch my fist through a wall. I looked at him. "I don't know. Maybe. It's not for another 24 hours, you know that right?" I chuckle a bit. "Yeah, and maybe by then, you'll want to go." Logan smirks, using my own argument against me. I playfully roll my eyes and sit back. "Hey, where's your phone?" Kendall asks, noticing it's not in my hand. "I don't know, maybe I left it in the back." I say. I'm overreacting a bit over the hate. "Go get it. I don't want you to lose it, it's new." Kendall says nicely. I get up, and on my way to the back, I grab my purse from my bunk. I got to the back and closed the door behind me. I took out a water bottle and my anxiety pills. I take one. Just one to calm me down and relax. I put them back in my purse and grab my phone. On my way back I drop my bag off.

Before I sit down I see fans. Lots of screaming fans. "We're here."

     "Brace yourself T."  Kendall says, grabbing one of his bags. I take a bag too. "Grab my hand, there's thousands of them, they're multiplying as we speak!" Kendall jokes adn takes my hand. We walk out to tons of fans, screaming and crying. I get a few 'Tess you're so lucky!'s and 'It's you OMG's. But then, "Hey bitch!" I instinctively  turn and get water thrown in y face. My mascara started to run. "She's melting!" another girl yells. Another girl said it only becuase the one who threw the water was being taken away by security. Carlos was behind us. 'Leave her alone!" he yells. Once we got inside we were safe.

     "You okay?" Kendall asks, taking his sleeve and whiping the mascara off. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's just water...I hope." I laugh, while pushing his hand away. He nods and goes to check in at the front desk. "Alright. There's five of us. But Kendall, you and Tess can have yoru own room since you have to only girl right now." James says, handing us a key. "Just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean I can't handle sharing a room with an extra guy." I say c hallengingly. He takes the hint. "Did you just challenge me to something?" he asks. I shrug like I was brushing it off. "Fine, Kendall. I guess it's you, me and Tessa."

"Okay." Kendall laughs at how ridiculous we are. "We're in room 824." he finishes as we walk towards the elevator. The whole way up we were giving each other playful glares.

     The second Kendall slid  the scan card through the lock I ran in and jumped on a bed. "DIBS!" I yell and throw my stuff on it. "Haha no." James says and jumps next to me. "Get off, you're with your legal guardian over there for the night." James laughs. "Nope!" I say happily and take a pillow. "I can do that too." James takes a pillow from the other side. "Go away!" I yell and hot him witht he pillow. "Oh that was not the right thing to do little girl!" she hsouts and starts hitting me with his pillow. It turned into an all out pillow fight. Little did I know, Kendall had just decided to do an Instagram video -insert triple facepalm-. He just gave them another reason to hate me. I let it go. "You're sitting on my abdonmin!" james yells, laughing.  "Let me have the bed and I'll get off." I cross my arms. "Fine, it's yours!" he spits out. I get off and sit on the bed. "Just kidding!" he yells and pushes me off onto the floor. "Hey! No fair! Kendall!" I yell.He comes over. "Okay, for starters, both of you stop screaming you're gonna get us kicked out. Second, T, just share with me. I'm gonna take a shower. Don't kil each other." Kendall sounds drained. We wait until he starts the shower to talk. "I win." James smirks. I take a pillow and hit him one last time. I take the remote and flip the the channels.

Twice. That answers that. I shut the TV off. "James...did you leave Fox on the bus?" i ask slowly. A shcoked look goes on his face. "Shit.."

_________________________________________________________________________

HEYOO

Tell meh what you think

like always XD