Chapter 27

IM SORRY

IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG I MESSED UP AND PUT THE CHAPTER OF WHW2 IN HERE BY ACCIDENT

IM SORRY

____________________________________________________

                    Chapter 27

    It was Logan, Kendall and I in our hotel room. James had gone with Carlos by now. We were just fooling around when Kendall threw me into his lap. "Why are you so shaky?" Logan and I looked at each other and started to laugh. "Come on guys, you've been hiding stuff all day. Fess up." Kendall says, putting me down. "Well..." I say in a guilty high pitched voice. "I thought of something really awesome to get James for his birthday, and Logan got to me first so he's th only one I'm letting in on it. But that's not why I'm shaking." I say. "No fair! I'm your gaurdian, I'm the onewho found you on my doorstep bleeding!" he says, half joking. "You snooze you loose." Logan laughs. "ANYWAY, Logan bought us these at the food court." I say, takingout the energy drink. Then Kendall actually got annoyed. "You know you're not supposed to drink those." he says, disappointed. "You never told me that." I say normally. I mean, during the dance season we can't drink those, but dance is over until September. I'm free! And lets not forget Kendall is a crazy health nut. "Or me." Logan pipes up. "You shouldknownot to drink it anyway, even if you're out of dance. It's just full of sugar you don't need." he says. I don't know why he's trying to make me guilty. I aready drank the thing. "You're being ridiculous." Logan said and got up and left.

    James came back around 10ish. Kendall was asleep and I was on the floor in front of James' bed. He gave me a small smile and went to get changed. He came back out in pyjamas and sat next to me. "Why aren't you with Kendall?" he asked. "He's been bugging me. He got all mad because I had an energy drink and I'm still shaky. Then I didn't let him in on your present because Logan is." I laugh a bit. Kendall is so stupid sometimes. "Well Kendall's stubborn and he over reacts a lot. He's passionate. Plus, in the begining you were all shy and cute. Now you're not afrad to do or stay stuff to him. You're kind of ballsy. He told me about the Starr thing." James laughed a bit too. "Just explain and you'll be good. Oh, and take it from someone who's shared a bus with him for 5 months for the past three years, he's not asleep." James gets up and hides in the bathroom. I climb into bed next to Kendall. He turns to me. "To be fair, I didn't think you'd care about either of those things. It's stupid. And I won't be drinking any more Niro because it was kind of gross." I smile. "It's fine. I know I over-react a lot. I think I just got a bit jealous when I saw you and Logan getting along so well." he jokes.

    The next morning we had to leave and go back on the bus. We were gonna be there a while this time. Once we got on I got a call from a blocked number.

"Hey."

"Oh hi, what's up?

"I'm on my way."

"Good. We'll be in Houston by tomorrow, and we're just leaving Phoenix now. That means about 16 1/2 hours. And you're where?"

"L.A. Just because I had to promote that new cothing store. It's going to take me 21 hours because of a connecting flight. You'll be in Houston around 4:30am I'll be therearound 9:30"

"Great. We'll stay on the bus until you get here. Oh, and if James asked, Logan helped too."

 I walk back to the front of the bus, and Logan, of all people, asks who it was. "Nobody." I say normally. I text him. "It was Halston you idiot!"

He just nods his head.

    That night we all had to entertain ourselves because we were gonna be on a the bus a long time. Suddenly I felt something hit me. "Sorry." Carlos laughed. He accidentally hit me with his pillow while he was fixing it. These couches are small don't forget. I took mine and hit him back. "It's on!" he yelled. Soon enough, everybody was laughing and violently hitting each other with pillows. I felt someone pick me up. "Got ya!" Kendall yelled. He threw me down on the couch and started to tickle me. "Stop! James!"I yelled for help. "I'm coming!" James jumped out of the fight with Carlos and Logan. He pinned Kendall down. "Go! go! Go!" he yelled. I got up and hit Logan with my pillow. A while laterwe stopped. "It's a five way tie." James aid, thrwoing his pillow down.

____________________________________________________________

Tell me what you think! only 7 chapters left!!

Hmmmm....Should I tell you the title of the sequel?

should I?

Hmmm

Nah

maybe next time ;)