Chapter 33 **PLease read note at end***

Chapter 33

    A couple weeks afer my birthday, was Carlos' and for his we were in Mexico. So in other words - nothing terrible happened.

   Then we were home for a couple weeks and I had my orientation for highschool. Nobody gave me weird looks for walking in there with Kendall. It felt great! "I can't believe you're going to be a freshman!" Kendall glowed. He's acting like I've 'Grown up so fast'. "Kendall I haven't even known you for a year yet." I chuckle. "I know but you're still here. That means I didn't screw up!" he got really happy. Then we carried about like it was a normal day.

3 Weeks Later

    Kara has been talking to me a lot lately, I don't know why. She obviously didn' want to talk to me four months ago. Anyway, it's now the end of September and I'm loving my new school. I have ballet as an actual class. Haha A+ for me!

   So I was just hanging out in my room, listening to music when Kendall came in. "Hey..I have some potentially bad news." he says cautiously. Ehem, what? I nod my head telling him to go on. "Kara wants to take custody of you because she's transferring to Stanford." He says like he was ripping off a band-aid. "What?! Why! She doesn't care about me!" I scream. I'm really defensive about this. And I was mad because it just hit me why she was talking to me. Kendall puts his hands on my shoulders. "Calm down. That's only IF she gets custody." he tries to calm me down. "Kendall Stanford is five hours away! I won't be able to go to school!" I worry. "Sweetie, again, that's only IF she gets custody." he says gently. Oh boy, am I in for another long ride..

FastForward to Judging

    "We've already discussed why you were taken away five months ago. Now, your mother is back into rehab for her second attempt at killing herself, and now Kara has stepped up and is ready to take care of you. She'll be a nurse when she graduates this year..." the judge stops and reads the paper he's holding. "She is obviously 18 now and seems pretty fit to take care of you. Look, I'm sorry to move again, but I think it's in everyone's best interest to move you with your sister, just to try and keep the family together. Kendall was sort of a temporary home." he says and puts the papers down. My heart dropped to the floor. "But I was perfectly fine with Kendall." I say quietly from across the table. "I know but the thing here is family. And we always try to keep you together." he says sympathetically. I want to punch him in the face. So it was friday and I was set to move out Sunday.

    When we got home I had to pack. "I don't want to go!" I yell throwing something into a box. I didn't even care enough to pay attention. Kendall sighs. "I don't want ou to go either, but everything happens for a reason kiddo." he's trying to make me happy about this. NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS. "Kendall don't make me go." I plead. "I have to. But Kara is your sister, everything will be fine." he holds my wrists. I just pull away and keep packing.

Sunday, Bloody Sunday

"Okay, that's it, we can go now." Kara said, putting the last box of my stuff into the car. "Fine." I say, I'm miserable. "But wait I forgot something." I say and run back into the house. Kendall was on the couch. "I thought you left?" he said confused. I just run over and hug him. He stand up still holding me. "I don't want to go. I'm scared. We never really got along." I cry. "It's going to be okay. You always have me to come back to." he says. "Kendall I'm moving five hours away!" I whine. "They invented cell phones for a reason." he tried to joke. "And she's making me leave Lily and all my friends! My school too! Who does that?" I start to vent. "She's your sister. You haven't seen her in over a year, maybe she wants to get closer." he wants everything to be okay. But no. Kara walked in. "Lets go!" she yelled from the door. I sigh and start to walk away.

"Hey T don't forget...I found you."

______________________________________________________________

WOOHOOO And that was the FINALchapter of I Found You!

Thank you to everybody who read, commented and voted it was all much appreciated XD xoxo

The title to the sequel is.............And So It Continues

Whatcha think? Ya like it

I promise to get it up within the next two weeks, if it isn't up - feel free to bug me about it.

SO down below tell me what you think and give any other suggestions for the sequel

THANKS ON 5K!

________________