Chapter 15

MA/N: this was wrote in the begining of June. I do all of my writing ahead of time but go back and edit it later XD

_____________________________________________________________________________                                                    

                                        Chapter 15 - Tess' POV

     When we got back from lunch, Lily and I went up to my room.  "Why was he acting so weird?" Lily asks. How hew was acting really makes me wonder what they were talking about. "I know. But I can't push him to tell me anything. He gets annoyed when I do that. Trust me." I rolled my eyes. Just then Kendall yelled form the bottom of the stairs. "Lil! Your brother is here to pick you up!" with that, she jumped up. "Crap! Forgot Cody had a football game. Bye." she grabbed her stuff and left. I went downstairs to see Kendall.

     "What day do you get out of school?" he asks, looking at his phone. "June 18, why?" there's another question. "Just curious." he puts his phone down. "I also have something to tell you." he adds kind of serious. "What?" I sit down next to him. "For the next 2 weeks starting Monday, my mom's friend's daughter is going to be staying with us because her mom has to do stuff down in San Diego." he rolls his eyes at that. 'Okay...and?" I ask, not understaning why this pertains to me. I'm surprised I get to live here, let alone having any say in what goes on. "Well from what my mom tells me she's kind of a brat. So if she gets to you please, PLEASE do not punch, kick, or curse her out." he looks at me. I know I would do that too. I may come off as a sweet, kind individual, but if you cross me - watch your back. No I don't have anger issues. I'm just a secret badass *wink wink*. "I won't." I laugh. He's still serious. "Can I trust you?" he asks. "Yeah, I don't know why you question that Kendall." to be fairly honest, that hurt a little. "Sorry I just have to keep her and her mom happy. They have a lot of power." He sighs and holds his head in his hands. He's stressed. "It's fine." I say quietly. He leans back on the couch, looking drained. "There's been a lot happening. I try to stay cool, for your sake, but I'm drained. I feel like I need to sleep for a week, drink a few beers, and sleep for another week." he says. I don't really know if I should respond to that or not. "Anyway, that was probably a lot to lay on you - again. But the brat is coming up is 2 days. You doing anything?" he asked, sitting up. "No. Why?" I ask back. "I don't either. Saturday and Sunday it's gonna rain all day, so here's the plan: I need to relax. So we sit here, eat junk food, and have the TV set on Netflix." he smiles a weak smile. "Sure."  I giggle, I stand up to go back to my room. "But it starts tongiht, so go get changed." he stops me. I nod and get changed into my pj's.

     "Hey sweetie." he says as I come back down about 15 minutes later. I got sidetracked.....by my TV *insert weak guilty smile here* "Hey, what are we watcing?" I ask, sitting down next to him. He puts an arm around me, holding me closer. "Cabin in the Woods." he says, and hits play. Good movie. But it was already pretty late when we started it so by the end we both fell asleep.

This couch is NOT comfortable with two people on it.