Chapter 1: Prologue

~~~~~~~~~~Luna's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in my room, holding a stuffed Bunny my parents got me when I was little, watching my favorite YouTubers: The Derp Crew. Chilled, Ze, GaLm, Tom, and Smarty. "Smarty, why do you have to be so adorable...?" I mumbled to myself, giggling. Out of everyone in The Derp Crew, I loved Smarty the most. I wish I were his girlfriend. I remember him having a girlfriend, because I saw her in a video of his from 6 months ago. Well, she's lucky. I was so lost in my thoughts, that what I heard next, startled me. "By the way, guys! We will be doing a Mario Kart 8 Livestream later on, and we're going to play with you guys!" Ze said, with a smile. "And, not in that kind of way, you pervs!" Chilled said, causing me to laugh. "Be sure to stop by in a bit, links to where the stream will be is in the description, anyone watching the stream's allowed to join us!" Smarty said, smiling that adorable smile I loved. "Can't wait to see you all there!" GaLm said, with a small laugh. "SEE YOU ALL THERE!" Tom yelled into the mic, startling the Derps, causing me to laugh, which caused me to almost fall off of my bed. Thank god I caught myself. The Derps did their outros, and I immediately went to Twitch, where the stream would be happening. "7 O'clock, huh?" I asked myself. I looked at my watch. It was 5 O'clock here. They must be going for Tom's time. I looked, and I was right. I had to wait one hour to play with the Derps. To play with Smarty. I wonder if they'll notice me? Probably, probably not. They'll be focused on the game, not doubt. I wonder if they'll be doing teams....? I looked over at my Wii U. I'm glad I have the right DLC's to play with the guys. Tonight's going to be awesome!

((Well, I'm going to leave this chapter here! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Now, I'm starting out with this short chapter, but don't worry! The next chapters will be long, like usual! Love ya, Avan! You're welcome! See ya later, guys! ^-^))