Chapter 2: A Lucky Night

~~~~~~~~~~Luna's POV~~~~~~~~~~

Time for the stream! I got onto Twitch, and got to where the stream was happening. "Hello, everyone!" Smarty said, with that adorable smile. I already had Mario Kart 8 started, and was waiting for Smarty to start the room. "Alright! Join in, guys!" Tom said, and I joined in, alone with a few others. Tom, Chilled, Ze, GaLm, Smarty, myself, and 6 others. "It's going to be a team game....200CC....Frantic Mode....No COM, because that would be fucking stupid...All Vehicles! Alright, everyone ready?" Smarty asked, while Chilled was being defiant about how the race was to be. I typed in chat that I was ready, along with the others. Smarty nodded, started it, and we picked the tracks. "Alright, who's the smartass that picked Rainbow Road?" Chilled asked, causing me to laugh. I was the one who picked it. Smarty checked around the Mii's, and found me, the culprit. "Umm...A girl with the name "Luna". Sounds nice!" Smarty said, which caused me to blush. He thinks my name is nice. "Dammit!" Chilled said, which got me out of my daze. The game chose Rainbow Road. The one I chose. We then saw our teams. I looked at who was on my team. Chilled, Ze, GaLm, Tom, and Smarty! I'm on his team! "Alright...The only fan on our team is Luna! Hello, Luna!" Tom said, with a laugh. "Luna, you'd better be a good racer, if you're gonna go and pick Rainbow Road like that!" Chilled said, with a chuckle. Then, the race started.

                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~Chilled's POV~~~~~~~~~~

When the race started, Luna and others boosted forward, Luna actually getting into the lead. I might need to try to get this girl into the Skype call after this... After a few moments, I passed Luna, who I saw had a Red Shell. Luckily, she didn't shoot me with it. "Chilly!" Ze said, as he passed me."Shit!" Ze said, when he fell off of the map, after one of the turns. "This "Luna" girl's pretty good!" GaLm said. "Ah, shit. Who chazzed on the screen?" Tom asked, when Squid Ink got on his screen, along with mine, GaLm's, Smarty's, Ze's, and Luna's, I guess.

~Time Skip~

After many races, and 5 hours, Tom did his "Electrodome" Dance several times, and him and Luna have done the best. They even helped us win many times! She's pretty good. Maybe we should add her to The Derp Crew..? We've been thinking of getting a new member for awhile now, anyway. "Alright, guys! It's been fun! Now...who to raid..." Tom went to check who we should raid. I private messaged Luna, finding out her Twitch name was "BunnyLover", asking for her Skype. Moments later, she responded with her Skype. I thanked her, and added it to my list on Skype, for people who I talk to. "Alright, raid Minx and Krism! Have fun, guys! We'll see you all later!" Smarty said, ending the stream when Minx and Krism got raided. "Hey, Chilled. What were you messaging that "Luna" girl about?" Ze asked. "Oh, I was asking for her Skype, so I could get her into a call. Maybe she should be the new member of our Crew." I said. "A fan, part of the Crew? She might be one of those psycho fangirls who just ends up being a stalker?" GaLm asked. I understood where he was coming from. "Look, I doubt she's like that. Let's give her a chance!" Ze said. He was always kind-hearted like that. "Alright, we'll give her a chance. But, any kind of stalkish ways, and she's out, got it?" GaLm asked. "Got it." I said. With that, I added Luna to the Skype call we still had up.

                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~Ze's POV~~~~~~~~~~

Chilled told us that Luna said she'd have a facecam up, so we'll be able to see who she is, and what she looks like. After a few moments, Luna joined the call. She looked really nice. She had very dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and was wearing, what was a bunny shirt. That's kind of adorable. "Hello!" We all said, smiling. "Hi!" Luna said, with a smile. Not fangirling a lot, that's a good sign. "You're good at Mario Kart, I must say! You actually, along with Tom, helped us win those races." GaLm said. "Well, I've played the game for awhile now." Luna said. "Wait. I'm sorry, but, what's that on your wall?" Smarty asked. "Oh, that?" Luna asked, pointing to, what looked like a championship belt. "That's a WCW championship belt I was able to buy from a garage sale. Some guy didn't want it, so I got it." Luna explained. "You're a wrestling fan, too?" Smarty said, a wide grin on his face. "Yep!" Luna said, with a giggle. "What else do you have an interest in?" Chilled asked, curious. "Quite a bit. Halo games, TTT, Murder on GMod, Prop Hunt, Splatoon, and, Tom, I absolutely love Balloonicorn." Luna said, smiling. She liked something we all liked. GaLm liked Halo games and Splatoon, Tom liked Balloonicorn, of course, and we all loved GMod. "We were wondering something. Would you like to be part of The Derp Crew?" Smarty asked. I noticed a faint blush on his face. "A-Are you s-serious?" Luna stuttered out. "As the plague." I said, with a chuckle. "W-Well...y-yes! I'd love to be part of The Derp Crew." Luna said, smiling. "Great! Now, quick question. Do you have a YouTube channel?" I asked. "Yes, it's "LunaVSGaming"." Luna said ((Idfk X3)). "I've heard of your channel, actually. I'm actually subscribed to it." Smarty said, with a smile. "R-Really? That's awesome." Luna said. "So, when should our first game together be?" GaLm asked. "How about tomorrow?" Chilled asked, looking at Luna through Skype. "A-Alright. Sure." Luna said. "Alright!" GaLm and Tom said.

                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~GaLm's POV~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours, we said 'good night' to Luna, and ended the call. "Hey, Smarty. You alright over there?" Ze asked, with a smirk. "Yea, why?" Smarty asked. "I saw you blushing over there when you asked Luna to join the Crew." Ze said, with a chuckle. "I-I don't know what you're talking about..." Smarty said. "You're blushing now!" I said. "Alright, so I like the girl, so what?" Smarty asked. "Dude, you have a chance with her! Remember, that bitch of an ex-girlfriend you used to be with broke up with you 4 months ago." Chilled said. "Please, don't remind me of that..." Smarty said, hiding his face in his hands. "Dude, next time we talk to Luna, just talk to her. Find out if she's single or not, and maybe, you'll have a shot!" Tom said. Smarty sighed. "Alright." Smarty said. I thought about it for a moment. I should tell Chilled how I feel. I've had a crush on him for 2 damn years...I should speak up. After awhile, we started going to bed. I waited for the others to go to bed first. "Hey, Chilled?" I asked. "Yea? What's up?" Chilled asked, at the doorway. "C-Can I tell you something?" I asked. "Sure, what is it?" Chilled asked. I couldn't say it...I walked up to him, and kissed him. After awhile, Chilled actually kissed back. After a few minutes, we pulled away. "I've been waiting for you to do that." Chilled said, a faint blush appearing on his face.

                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~Tom's POV~~~~~~~~~~

While I was cuddling with Ze, I wondered about how we could get Smarty and Luna together. Either, we could try getting her over here to Connecticut, or something. They'd be cute together. As cute as Ze and I were together. I thought about a possible ship name for the two. TehLuna. That sounds nice!

                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~Smarty's POV~~~~~~~~~~

As I layed on my bed, I couldn't go to sleep. All I could think of was that "Luna" girl. She was cute.....she had the same interests as me. And, she looked adorable in that bunny shirt. I hope I can be with her. I don't want it to end up like how myself and my ex were. Luna....She's all I can think of.

((Well, I'm going to leave this chapter here! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Avan, if some of this stuff isn't something you're interested in, I'm sorry, I ran out of ideas X3 See ya later, guys! ^-^))