Chapter 5: After The Stream

((Warning! SMUT! Avan! PREPARE FOR TEHCUDDLY X3))

                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~Luna's POV~~~~~~~~~~

After the long stream was over, we had the chat raid SeaNanners, who was streaming Goat Simulator. After hearing his reaction, we ended the stream, and drank some soda. "Goodness, that was an awesome stream!" I said. "Yep. All of that donation money's going to a good cause." Chilled said, with a smile. "That's awesome." I said, smiling. "Well...We should be heading to bed, to get some sleep. It's been a long stream." Ze said. We all agreed, and went into our rooms. I checked my phone for Twitter and stuff, and realized my Twitter has blown up with "ZeRoyalFawkes" fanart as well as "ChaLm" fanart and "TehLuna" fanart. I laughed, and showed Smarty the fanart, causing him to laugh. "I wonder if they've seen this?" Smarty said, with a smile. "I bet!" I said. After awhile, we started hearing some light moans on the other side of the wall.

                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~Chilled's POV~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as GaLm closed the door, I pushed him against the door, and kissed him passionately, him returning the kiss. After awhile, I felt GaLm lick my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I allowed, and we began to fight for dominance. I felt him smirk in the kiss, as he was currently winning. I can't let him win. I moved my hand towards his clothed member, and started rubbing it, causing GaLm to moan. I took the chance, and got more dominance, winning. "Dammit, Chilled." GaLm said, breathing heavily, with a blush. I smirked, and started kissing GaLm's neck, finding his sweet spot immediately, gaining a moan out of him. This was going to be fun.

                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~Ze's POV~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Tom and I got into our room, I closed the door, backed Tom up against the wall, and started passionately kissing him, Tom returning the kiss. After awhile, he licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I allowed. We began fighting for dominance, which didn't last long, once I started rubbing Tom's member through his pants. As soon as he moaned, I took advantage, and won the dominance. "Dammit, Ze." Tom said, with a chuckle. I picked Tom up, bridal style, and laid him onto the bed, and started to kiss his neck, finding his sweet spot almost immediately, gaining a moan from him. Hopefully, we won't disturb the others.

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~GaLm's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled Chilled back into a kiss, moaning in his mouth. One of these days, I will be dominant. Hopefully, we don't wake the others. I became so deep in thought, that I didn't realize Chilled starting to deepthroat my member, until I felt his tongue lick it. I held back a deep moan, not wanting to wake the others, in case they were asleep. I felt my member twitch. "C-Chilled! I-I'm about to-" I started, but was cut off by a moan, and I came inside of Chilled's mouth. He swallowed, and layed beside me. "My turn." He said, with a smirk. I understood what he meant. I positioned myself over his member, so it could penetrate my entrance.

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~Tom's POV~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, I started to kiss Ze's neck, gaining a moan from him, because I immediately knew where his sweet spot was. I felt him rubbing my member through my boxers, which caused me to moan a bit. After awhile, we took each others boxers off, and began stroking each others members, moaning a bit. Ze started stroking my member at a faster pace. Shit, I forgot. He's being dominant this time.

                                          ~~~~~~~~~~Smarty's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I'm pretty sure all I could really hear was "Oh, Chilled!" and "Oh, Ze!". Nothing but moans from the guys from their rooms. "Is this normal?" Luna asked. I looked over at her. She was blushing a crimson red. "Unfortunately, ea." I said, with a small laugh. "Hey, Smarty?" Luna asked, sitting next to me. "What?" I asked. The next thing I knew, Luna was straddling me, kissing me, which I returned. She caught me off guard, that's for sure. I started kissing her neck, looking for her sweet spot, which I knew I found when she gasped a bit. I sucked and nipped on her sweet spot, gaining some moans from her. Soon, before I knew it, she was riding me with determination, both of our moans filing the air. "L-Luna! I-" I began, but was cut off by a moan, and I came inside of Luna. She slowly slid off of my member, and layed beside me. With one last kiss, we fell asleep in each others arms.

((Well, I'm going to leave this chapter here! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Avan, you asked for this! XD See you guys later! ^-^))