Chapter 18: Our Little Grump

~19 Years Later~ (Sorry! X3)

                    ~~~~~~~~~~Luna's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe Ross is already 19. Where have the years gone? Our little boy has become a man. Me and Smarty were editing a Update Vlog, when Ross came in. "Hey, buddy! What's up?" Smarty asked him. "Mom, Dad, I just got a job!" Ross said, smiling. "Really? Where ya gonna work at?" I asked. "Remember how I've been talking nonstop about The Game Grumps, and how they gave me that interview?" Ross asked. Smarty and I both nodded. "Well, I got the job! I'm gonna be their Animator and Editor!" Ross said, excitedly. He's been a fan of The Game Grumps for a long time now, and he finally got what he wished for: A chance to work with his idols. "That's awesome, Ross!" Smarty and I said. Then, Chilled, GaLm, Tom, and Ze came in. "What's all the excitement about?" Tom asked. "I got the job, Uncle Tom!" Ross said. "Oh, that's awesome!" Ze said, and they all hugged Ross, along with Smarty and I.

                 ~~~~~~~~~~Chilled's POV~~~~~~~~~~

"So, when's your first day on the job?" I asked. "Tomorrow. So, I gotta head to LA tonight." Ross said. He sounded sad about that. "But, hey! I'll visit!" Ross said, with a small smile. "How about we just spend the entire day together? Maybe hang out at your favorite places?" GaLm suggested. "They're your favorite places too, guys!" Ross said, with a laugh. "So, the Water Park, Starbucks, and the Gaming Area, where we're gonna record some stuff?" Ze asked. "You know it, Uncle Ze!" Ross said. Gosh, how was this kid not the death of me, with his kindness? "Welp, let's go, guys!" Smarty said, and, we got into the car, and I drove us all to the Water Park.

                  ~~~~~~~~~~Ze's POV~~~~~~~~~~

When we made it to the Water Park, we parked, showed our Membership Passes, and walked to the Swimming Area to change. We went to the Tents, Chilled and I in one, GaLm and Tom in one, Smarty and Luna in one, and Ross in the other one. Soon, we came out, in our Swimming stuff. Ross looked pretty awesome in his GameGrumps Swimming Pants. We jumped into the water, and swam around, and made a Vlog. Chilled almost made me drop my Phone in the water by trying to scare me, but Luna and GaLm stopped that, which was a good thing. Chilled got revenge, though, by scaring GaLm and Luna at the same time.

                  ~~~~~~~~~~GaLm's POV~~~~~~~~~~

After awhile, we dressed back into our regular clothes, and went to Starbucks. It's hard to believe that we officially met Luna here. Ah, the memories! We went in, and ordered what we would usually get. Chilled and Ze got Cappuccinos, Tom and I got regular Coffee, Smarty and Luna got Caramel Mocha's, and Ross got his favorite: Caramel Espresso with a Sugar Glazed Donut. Soon, we got our orders, and went to our favorite spot in the place, which was a nice table, by the window. "Hey, Ross. Did you know that this is where me and your mom officially met?" Smarty asked. "You're gonna tell the story again, aren't you?" Chilled asked. "Maybe." Smarty said, causing us all to laugh. "Go ahead and tell the story again." Both Ross and Luna said.

                ~~~~~~~~~~Tom's POV~~~~~~~~~~

"So, me and your mom met here, a day after we all met her on Skype. We talked for awhile, and she became one of us. One of The Derp Crew. We've been together ever since. We've had our ups and downs, but we got through them." Smarty said, smiling the entire time. "And, that caused your Uncle Chilly and Ze to be together, along with myself and Uncle Glamy. Luna helped us see that we loved each other." I said, hugging GaLm. "I always love hearing the story, I don't know why it never gets old." Ross said, with a laugh. After a bit of chatter, we threw away the empty cups, and went back to the house.

            ~~~~~~~~~~Smarty's POV~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as we got back to the house, we went into the Gaming Area, and tweeted out that we were about to do a Livestream, with Ross. We, then, got Mario Kart working, got ready, and started streaming. Almost immediately, the chat started flooding with people. Many people said "Hi!" and greeted us all with many questions that we answered. "Yea, I'm gonna be leaving tonight, after the stream, to LA, guys. I got that job, so, you might hear me every once in awhile on GameGrumps!" Ross explained, smiling. After many races, the chat kind of went insane. "What's all the craziness about, guys?" Tom asked, as he looked through the chat. "Hey, Ross! You have some friends in chat!" I said, after seeing. Ross looked, and, apparently, Egoraptor and Danny Sexbang of GameGrumps were in the chat. "Hey, Ross!" They had said, causing the chat to go nuts. "Shoot, should we add you two to the call?" Ross asked, straightening his hair. "Yea, sure." They both said. And, we added them to the call. "Hey, Ross!" Both Arin and Danny said, with smiles on their faces. "Oh, guys! I was gonna get ready to go after this stream." Ross said, nervously. "Hey, it's alright, man! You're in no rush!" Arin said. "Yea. We heard you were doing a Livestream, and, well, decided to check it out! And, we wanted to know if you'd like to be a part of Steam Train and Grumpcade sometimes when we do that!" Danny said. "Oh my god, I'd love to!" Ross said, having a total fanboy moment. "Great!" Arin said, and we saw some people crowd in. "Oh, by the way, this is-" Danny said, but was cut off. "- Suzy, Kevin, and Barry!" Ross said, smiling. They chatted for a bit, even played some games with us, then, had to go. Once they left, Ross totally lost it, fanboying.

~Timeskip~

"Alright, that's it for the stream...Bye, guys!" We all said, directing the chat to Ant's stream, anonymously, and ended the stream. Then, we all went out to Ross's car, where he was putting his suitcase and stuff in the trunk. We all hugged him, but, Luna and I hugged him the most. "Our little boy...going to LA...they grow up so fast." Luna said, slightly smiling. "I'll visit!" Ross said, saying 'goodbye', and leaving. "Our boy has grown up.." Luna said. "Our little grump will be fine..." I said. I know he'll be alright.

((Well, I'm going to leave this chapter here! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Sorry that it took so long, I've had really bad Writer's Block. I decided to 'SMASH' up The Derp Crew with The GameGrumps, because, well, I wanted to. The next story I plan on doing is a Tom Fawkes X Reader fanfic. Trust me, I'm gonna do a TehSmarty X Reader fanfic, don't worry! See ya guys later! ^-^))