Chapter 16: Adoption

~9 Months Later~ ((So Many Timeskips! XD))

                                ~~~~~~~~~~Luna's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in Smarty's arms, and smiled. It's been almost 2 years, and I still can't believe that I'm with someone as awesome as Smarty. "Morning, Luna." Smarty said, sleepily. "Morning." I said, smiling. I looked at my stomach. The baby was sure making it big! "I wonder what it'll be.." Smarty said, rubbing my stomach. "The doctor hasn't told me yet. I'm guessing he wants it to be a surprise for the both of us." I said. Then, the guys came rushing into the room. "Guys! We're all gonna adopt!" Chilled said. "What?" Both Smarty and I asked. "We talked it over, and we're going to adopt a child. Chilled and I and GaLm and Tom." Ze explained. "So, we'll have 3 children in this house in total?" Smarty asked. They nodded. "Don't worry. We have those extra rooms upstairs, remember?" Tom asked. "Oh, yea!" I said. 'Would you guys like to come with us?" GaLm asked. Smarty and I nodded, we got dressed, and we followed the others to the car. Chilled, then, drove us to the Orphanage.

                              ~~~~~~~~~~Chilled's POV~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, we made it to the Orphanage. We got out of the car, and walked in. "Hello! Would you like to adopt a child?" A woman asked. "Yes. Me and my fiance want to adopt a child." I said. "Oh! Well, where is she?" The woman asked. "I'm his fiance." Ze said, with a small smile. The woman blushed a bit, and smiled more. "Alright, then!" She said, and looked at GaLm and Tom. "We want to adopt, too!" Tom said. "Alright, follow me." She said, and we all followed her. There, we were led to a room, and there were some kids, of various ages, looking at us, hoping to have a home.

                                  ~~~~~~~~~~Ze's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I looked around, looking for the perfect child to adopt. Then, one, in particular, caught my eye. A boy, in what looked like his late teens, in the corner. I walked over to him. "Hey, there. What's your name?" I asked. "Wynter..." The boy said. "Wynter. That's a nice name. How old are you?" I asked him. "I'm 17." Wynter said. "Well, Wynter. Would you like to be our son?" Chilled asked, as he put his hand on my shoulder. Wynter looked up. "R-Really? You want to adopt me?" Wynter asked, surprised. "Of course!" I said, with a smile. Wynter smiled, and I noticed some tears fall from his eyes. "Yes! I wanna be your son!" Wynter said, hugging me and Chilled. "Well, we now have a son, Chilly." I said. "Yep. An awesome son, at that!" Chilled said, smiling.

                             ~~~~~~~~~~GaLm's POV~~~~~~~~~~

Well, Chilled and Ze found a son. Awesome! Tom and I looked around, trying to find a wonderful daughter or son to take home. It's so hard to choose, when there are so many wonderful kids in front of you! Then, I saw Tom walking towards a girl. She seemed to be a teen. She had red hair, and seemed to be a girl who stood out, from everyone else. I walked over to the girl, meeting Tom there. "Hey, there. What's your name?" Tom asked. "Rossi." The girl said, looking up. "How old are you?" I asked. "I'm 16." Rossi said. "Well, Rossi! Would you like it if we adopted you?" Tom and I asked together. Rossi smiled. "Really? You'd do that? I wouldn't be a bother?" She asked. "How would an awesome person like you bother us? We mean it!" I said, smiling. Rossi immediately hugged us after I said that. "Yes! I wanna be your daughter!" Rossi said.

                             ~~~~~~~~~~Tom's POV~~~~~~~~~~

We hugged her for awhile, and met up with the others. "We just need to file the paperwork, and they're yours!" The lady said. GaLm and I signed the paper for Rossi, and Chilled and Ze signed the papers for Wynter. Then, we got what we needed, and walked out, with Wynter and Rossi. We explained everything to them, that they were going to have either a new baby sister or brother soon, that we were YouTubers, and we asked if they wanted their own rooms, or if they wanted to share a room. They chose that they wanted to share a room together. Thank god we got that taken care of ahead of time.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~Smarty's POV~~~~~~~~~~

We finally made it to the house, after buying some stuff for Rossi and Wynter, and got all of the stuff in their room, the way they wanted it. We did a Livestream, and introduced Rossi and Wynter to the world. Thankfully, they were accepted by the fans! We all played some Mario Kart 8 and Town of Salem with them, and they were smiling through the entire time. I wonder how the Internet will react when we know what the baby is?

((Well, I'm going to leave this chapter here! Hope you guys enjoyed! And, yes, I decided to add some friends' names in this. Wynter, Rossi, hope you don't mind! Also, if you want the baby to be a boy, type what boy name it should have in the comments. If you want it to be a girl, type a girl name in the comments! See ya guys later! ^-^))