Chapter 7: Spin The Bottle

((WARNING: SMUT! READ AT OWN RISK! X3))

                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~Luna's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I was awoken by a nudge on the arm. I realized we were still in the car, and it was nighttime. Smarty had woken me up. I smiled at him, and got out of the car, with everyone else. We got inside of the house. "Well, how about some Spin The Bottle now?" Sark asked, with a smile. "Spin The Bottle? How do you play?" I asked. "Basically, the way we play it is, one of us spins the bottle. Whoever it lands on, that person and whomever spun the bottle go into a closet for 7 minutes, and, stuff might happen." Chilled explained. "Basically, a mixture of Spin The Bottle and 7 Minutes In Heaven!" Adam said. Crap. I've never played anything like this. I was that one person who was too busy with schoolwork to want to participate in anything like that. 'That One Nerd', I was always referred to as, because of that. "Sounds fun!" I said. Ze found an empty water bottle, and we all sat down in a circle, with the bottle in the middle. "Since it was your idea, why don't you go first, Sark?" GaLm asked, a smirk on his face. Sark nodded, and spun the bottle. After a moment, the bottle stopped, pointing to Adam, whom blushed. They both got up, went into the closet, and Chilled closed the door, the 7 minutes for Adam and Sark starting.

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~Chilled's POV~~~~~~~~~~

~Timeskip~

"Alright! 7 minutes are up! Luna, open the door!" I said. Luna opened the door, then shut the door, covering her eyes. "Bad idea...." Luna said. "What happened?" Ze asked. "They were naked..." Luna said. I noticed a blush as red as Redstone appearing on her face. Moments later, Sark and Adam came out of the closet (:3), fully clothed, blushing. "Sorry about that, Luna." Sark said. "Yea, Sark got a little excited." Adam said, blushing a deep crimson red. They sat back down. "Alright. I'll go next!" I said. I spun the bottle, and it pointed towards GaLm. I blushed a bit, but hid it well. GaLm and I got up, and went into the closet, Ze shutting the door, starting our 7 minutes.

                                               ~~~~~~~~~~Ze's POV~~~~~~~~~~

~Timeskip~

"Alright, 7 minutes are up, I'll go open the door." I said. I went over and opened the door. "Alright, time's- G-Goddamn it! Pull your damn pants up, GaLm, time's up!" I said, blushing a bit, closing the door. I used to be with Chilled, but it didn't work out. I'm happy that he has GaLm, but, goddamn, seeing what I just saw makes me a bit jealous. I love Tom, but the thoughts of what me and Chilled used to have still linger in my mind, every now and then. Moments later, GaLm and Chilled came out of the closet (:3), fully clothed, blushing as red as Redstone. They sat down. "Alright, my turn." I said, sitting down. I spun the bottle, and it pointed to Tom. We both blushed, and went into the closet, Smarty closing the door, starting our 7 minutes.

                                         ~~~~~~~~~~GaLm's POV~~~~~~~~~~

Awhile ago, I saw a look in Ze's eyes that I haven't seen before. Jealousy, hurt. I remember that he and Chilled used to go out. But, Jess and a few psycho fangirls had that end, unfortunately. We've been starting to get some stalker fans on our backs about myself and Chilled being a thing, actually. I knew it was a bad idea to tell them all we were a thing. It led to crazy people to stalk us and shit. My thoughts were disrupted by Smarty. "Alright, it's been 7 minutes, time to open the door!" Smarty said. Smarty went over and opened the door. "Alright, it's been 7 minutes." Smarty said. Ze and Tom got out of the closet, with a light blush on their faces.

                                         ~~~~~~~~~~Tom's POV~~~~~~~~~~

All me and Ze did was make out. We weren't that fucking stupid to undress. All we had was 7 minutes, we'd get too into the moment to remember to dress again! "Alright, my turn!" Smarty said. He spun the bottle, and it pointed to Luna. I saw a faint blush appear on Luna's face, as well as Smarty's. They stood up, and went into the closet, me closing the door, starting their 7 minutes. After that, I went into deep thought over something Chilled told me earlier. He was talking to me about the "Psycho Fangirls" stalking Chilled and GaLm, and their relationship. He regrets saying to thousands that they were a thing, and that it would be easier to hide it. I kinda agree with him, to be honest.

                                     ~~~~~~~~~~Smarty's POV~~~~~~~~~~

((SMUT X3))

As soon as the closet door closed, Luna and I started kissing, and it turned into a makeout session. I began to kiss her neck, immediately finding her sweet spot, causing her to lightly gasp. Soon, I began to gently grind my erection on Luna's 'downstairs', gaining small moans from her. I gently pushed her against the wall, and we continued to kiss. After what seemed like ages, the door opened. "Alright, time's up!" Chilled said. We blushed a bit, and got out of the closet. After all that, we all started chatting, laughing, and everything. Soon, Sark and Adam went home for the night, and we said 'goodnight' to them. Tonight was an awesome night.

((Well, I'm going to leave this chapter here! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Sorry it took awhile, I was at a friend's house, so sorry! FORGIVE ME! See ya guys later! ^-^))