Chapter 10: Love, Marriage, And A Baby

~1 Year Later~

~~~~~~~~~~Luna's POV~~~~~~~~~~

It's already been a year, and Chilled and Ze, Tom and GaLm, and Smarty and myself are still together, living in the same house, making YouTube videos, everything. For the past couple of weeks, I've been eating quite a bit, not knowing why. I decided to buy a Pregnancy Test thing at the store, hiding it from the others. I took the test last night. The guys have noticed me eating quite a bit, too. Chilled thinks it's something girls do when they're stressed, but I haven't really been stressed. All I know, is that I had something I needed to announce to the guys. Something that will change ours lives forever.

~~~~~~~~~~Chilled's POV~~~~~~~~~~

Luna's been eating quite a lot lately. She's been craving the weirdest stuff like Chinese Food, Watermelons, Tacos, you name it! She's been craving it! Tonight, I've been planning something special for Ze. It took a bit of money and patience to get, but, I have a ring waiting for him tonight. I plan to propose to him tonight. I had the box with me, in my jean pocket. Hopefully, he'll say "Yes".

~~~~~~~~~~Ze's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I was currently doing a Livestream with Luna, playing Agar.io. Ever since she came around, she's been my little buddy, and everyone else's! Me and her were the ultimate team in Town of Salem whenever we were in the Mafia together, or whenever we were part of the Town. "Dammit, Luna!" I said, when she ate me. In Agar.io, we were ultimate opponents. We were equally matched in it, but we always seemed to devour each other in it. Luna was awesome at Agar.io, along with other games we played. "Alright, we're going to move onto.....some Monopoly, with Chilled and Smarty! Tom and GaLm are somewhere...I don't really know, they might be out getting groceries." I said. "Did somebody call for the two Italians?" Chilled said, walking into the room, with Smarty. "Chilled and Smarty, everyone!" Luna said, and the chat exploded with "Hi, Chilly!"'s, "Hi, Smarty!"'s, and the Ship Names were everywhere. "I can see that the "TehLuna" and "ZeRoyalChaos" ships are setting sail!" Smarty said, with a laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~GaLm's POV~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Tom came back from the store, where we mainly got stuff for Luna, since she had been craving food a lot more lately. We put the food where it needed to go, and went into the Gaming Room, to see Ze, Luna, Smarty, and Chilled playing Monopoly, and Chilled was trying to get Luna to join in on his whole "Chilled Chaos Consultancy Firm". "I'm not falling for that crap!" Luna said, rejecting Chilled's trade, causing me and Tom to laugh. "Oh! Tom and GaLm, everyone!" Ze said. When we walked over, we saw that the chat blew up with "Hello!"'s and stuff. I think this would be a perfect time to do what I wanted to do...For awhile, I've wanted to propose to Tom....this feels like the perfect time to.

~~~~~~~~~~Tom's POV~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, we started to play Mario Kart 8 for the stream. "Alright, I have an announcement!" GaLm said. He walked over to me. "Tom...." GaLm started. Then, he got down on one knee. "Tom, this last year has been amazing. I love you with all my heart, and I hope to spend the rest of my life with you. Thomas O'Grady (His real name), will you marry me?" GaLm asked. He opened up on of his hands, revealing an opened box, that held a beautiful ring. I was shocked, and I was tearing up. "Yes, Anthony, I will!" I said, letting him put the ring on my Ring Finger. We kissed, and the tears fell. They were happy tears, though. I noticed the chat going insane, filled with "Congrats!" and "HOLY SHIT, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! <3". "Alright, now I have an announcement to make!" Chilled said. He walked over to Ze, and got down on one knee. "Steven...this past year has been one of the best years of my life. And, I want to spend the rest of my life, with you. Steven Viking....will you marry me?" Chilled asked, revealing a ring. Ze had a hand over his mouth, and the chat was going insane. "Yes, Anthony, Yes!" Ze said, letting Chilled put the ring on Ze's Ring Finger, and they kissed. "Now, I have an announcement." Smarty said.

~~~~~~~~~~Smarty's POV~~~~~~~~~~

"Now, I have an announcement." I said. I walked over to Luna, and got down on one knee. "Luna, I think we all know what I'm about to say here. Will you marry me?" I asked, with all my heart. "Yes, John, I will!" Luna said, letting me put the ring on her Ring Finger, kissing me. "Now, I have an announcement." Luna said. What could this be about? "Everyone, I took a Pregnancy Test earlier last night, and....I'm Pregnant, John! You're going to be a father!" Luna said, hugging us. The guys started clapping and cheering, and the chat went absolutely insane. I can't believe it, I'm going to be a father!

((Well, I'm going to leave this chapter here, hope you guys enjoyed it! Apparently, it didn't save before, so I had to rewrite a bit, sorry! TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES! See ya guys later! ^-^))