Chapter 8: Meeting More People And A Pillow Fight

~~~~~~~~~~Luna's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke the next day, in Smarty's arms. I smiled, remembering what happened the previous night. "Morning, Cutie." Smarty said, sleepily, causing me to blush more. "Morning, John." I said, smiling. We kissed, got dressed, and opened the bedroom door to see Tom, who was about to knock. "Oh, you're up! Guys, we're about to play some 'Murder' with Minx, Krism, and Cry! Wanna join us?" Tom asked. Minx, Krism, and Cry? Oh my god, I'm going to meet them! "Sure! Luna, wanna join us?" Smarty asked. "Yea, sure!" I said, smiling. We got into the Gaming Room, where I got a hug from Chilled, GaLm, and Ze. "Morning." I said, with a laugh. We sat at our spots, eating some Breakfast Pizza, Chilled got the Skype call ready, and invited Minx, Krism, and Cry to the call. Soon, they joined. "Hey, guys!" Minx and Krism said. "Sup, guys." Cry said. "Hey, Minx, Krism, Cry!" We all said. "Say, who's the girl?" Minx asked. "Oh! Luna, this is Minx, Krism, and Cry. Guys, this is Luna." Ze said. "Nice to meet you, Luna!" Krism and Minx said. "Nice to meet you." Cry said. I could tell that Minx, Krism, and Cry were smiling, even though they didn't have Facecams.

                                       ~~~~~~~~~~Chilled's POV~~~~~~~~~~

"Dammit, Chilled!" Minx yelled as I stabbed her. "Shit, Chilled's the Murderer!" Ze said, running for the gun. "Where's the gun!?" GaLm asked. "Right here!" Cry said, jumping out of nowhere, shooting me. "Fuck!" I yelled, causing Luna to laugh.

~Timeskip~

After awhile, we stopped recording, said "goodbye" to Minx, Krism, and Cry, and ended the call. "That was awesome!" Luna said, smiling. We edited our videos, and uploaded them. We started talking, and, all of a sudden, a pillow was thrown at me. "What the hell?" I asked, and saw Ze, trying to hold back a laugh. "You're gonna get it, Ze." I said, throwing the pillow at him. Unfortunately, it missed, and it hit Tom. "PILLOW FIGHT!" Luna yelled, throwing a pillow at Smarty. This is gonna be awesome.

                                      ~~~~~~~~~~Ze's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I ran out of the room, along with Luna and GaLm, dodging Pillows. This has turned into a war. We decided to make a fort in my room, since Chilled, Tom, and Smarty would be in the Gaming Room. "Alright, I'm going to check to see if it's clear. If I don't come back in 5 minutes, come look for me, alright?" I asked. Luna and GaLm nodded, and I went out of my room, and down the hall. I had a Pillow in my hands, ready to strike, when, I got tackled, the Pillow falling out of my hands. I saw that the person who tackled me, was Chilled. "D-Dammit..." I said. "Got you now!" Chilled said, with a smirk. I was confused. He didn't have a Pillow with him, and he was straddling me. What? I was deep in thought, when I suddenly realized that Chilled was kissing my neck? "Ch-Chilled! What're you doing? You're with GaLm!" I said, stuttering. "Not anymore." Chilled said. "Huh?" I asked. "That time in Spin The Bottle was our last. He told me he wanted to be with Tom, and I confessed I wanted to be with someone else, too..." Chilled said. "Who?" I asked. "You." Chilled said, causing me to blush. "Well....I wanted to be with you again, too...Tom told me he wanted to be with GaLm, and I confessed that I wanted to be with you." I said. "Well, at least we're all still friends." Chilled said. I smiled. "Yea, we're the lucky ones." I said. "We've stuck together for years, and will continue to. The Derp Crew shall never split." Chilled said, with a smile.

                            ~~~~~~~~~~GaLm's POV~~~~~~~~~~

After 5 minutes, Ze didn't return. "Crap, where is he?" Luna asked. "I'm going to check.." I said, getting out of the room, and going down the hall. No sign of Ze...I found a Pillow, and took it, hoping it'll be useful. As I walked, I checked the Gaming Room. Chilled was there, with Ze. Shit. The next thing I knew, I was tackled, the Pillow I had being taken from me. I looked, and saw that Tom was the one who tackled me. And he was....straddling me? "T-Tom? What're you doing?" I asked. "GaLm....I'm sorry. I want you back. I love you." Tom said, causing me to blush. "I want you back, too." I said. He kissed me, and I felt a spark. A spark I felt before: Every time we kissed, I felt the spark. "I'm glad we're all still friends, though." Tom said. "Me, too. The Derp Crew shall never part ways." I said, with a smile.

                       ~~~~~~~~~~Tom's POV~~~~~~~~~~

GaLm got into our base, as a prisoner. We just had to wait for Luna, then, we'd win. Soon, we heard footsteps. We got our Pillows ready, but were met with Luna, plowing through us with her Pillow. The only one who wasn't there was Smarty, where the hell is he? Luna was busy checking on Ze and GaLm, but didn't notice Smarty coming up from behind her. "Gotcha!" Smarty said, tackling Luna. "Rats!" Luna said. "We win!" Chilled said, with a smile.

                    ~~~~~~~~~~Smarty's POV~~~~~~~~~~

From what I know, Chilled and Ze are now together, as well as GaLm and Tom. I'm just glad that we're all still friends. Well, Chilled, Tom, and I won the Pillow War, as far as I know. As I hugged Luna, I thought about doing a special livestream. For Luna. Maybe in a few months, but not now, since it wasn't the right time.

((Well, I'm going to leave this chapter here! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Yea, I decided to change the ships up a bit, sorry! But, hope you guys are alright with it! See ya later, guys! ^-^))