Prologue

You never really thought much of him. He was younger than you; a year that is. He was cocky, rude and a pervert. He only thought of himself.

But somehow, you were attracted to him. Soon after he was attracted to you.

You dated for three years. Since your second year at TOO. He became your responsibility; you made sure he ate well, helped him with his homework, made sure he attended practice.

And even satisfied he 'needs'.

"A-aomine, p-please s-slow down!" You panted.

Aomine grunted and had a tight grip on your delicate waist. He was mercilessly pounding himself into you at a really fast pace.

You were at his house cooking for him and helping him study. His parents were gone for two weeks, so you came everyday to watch him upon request from his mother. On this day, you were helping him with his high school homework. Since you were a freshman in college, and he was in his third year. But aomine, had other plans. He claimed his day was rough and he needed to be relieved. You offered to make him tea and massage him, but he refused. He wanted something else than that. And you knew all too well what it was.
And that's how it ended up with you pushed on the bed, with your clothes ripped off, and with hickys all over your body. Even in your most private places.

"A-aomine! P-please!" You begged.

Aomine finally began to slow down, but he still was going fast. He leaned down to kiss your neck, while moaning really low. He moved his right hand from your waist to your breast. He began to squeeze it gently; then moved his lips to the tip of it. He sucked roughly, and you moaned his name out loud
"Aomine....ahhh!" You arched your back as he once again hit a spot in you that made your body weak with pleasure.

"Aomine...I'm...going..ah!"

After a few more hard thrusts, you finally came, making you feel completely weak and tired.

"You always come to soon babe." Aomine continued to thrust into you until he came inside you.

"(F/n)...I love doing this with you." He moaned out loudly.

You blushed and aomine fell next to you face first. You both were breathing hard, sweaty and Tired.

Aomine turned his body to face you, and pulled you close to him. Wrapping his arms around you.

You closed your eyes, feeling comfortable. Aomine was always gentle after sex. But that was just it. Out of the bed, he was his usual self. Sometimes when you were alone with him on the school roof, he would show how much he loved you by making out with you gently and sweetly.
But that was it. And that was not how it should be. What you wanted was for aomine to show affection in front of others. Not a a lot, but enough.

This was the last time, you would ever do this kind of thing with him. The last time you would cook him dinner, help him with his work. After this, you will no longer be known as 'aomines girlfriend'.

-AFTERWARDS-

"Uggg...." You woke up the next morning feeling sore. A ray of light escaped from aomines window, and hit your face.

You looked over next to you, seeing aomine still asleep.

'Geez this guy can sleep for a long time.'

You crawled over him , careful not to wake him up. You picked up all your clothes that aomine threw around from last night. They were a little ripped, but you could still wear them like normal.

While you got dressed, you looked at the hickys left on your body. There were a few on your neck, chest and even your stomach. But there were more seen on your inner thighs.

You sighed and finished up getting dressed. Grabbing the rest of your things, you left his room quietly.

Before you walked out, you looked in the kitchen. There were dishes still, so which meant you had to clean up.

'Maybe I should make him breakfast. Just one last time. And his lunch.'

You set your things down and got to cooking.

-TIME SKIP-

Aomine woke up to the smell of something really good. He knew it was your cooking. He quickly got up from bed, and went to take a shower.

-------------------------------------

"Hey what did you co-."

Aomine looked in the kitchen only to see food set nicely on the table. There was rice and an egg omelet.

Across from the breakfast was bentou lunch wrapped with a blue handkerchief.

"Hmm... Wonder where she went. Oh well." Aomine took the chopsticks set next to the bowl of rice and began to eat. "Itadakimasu."

--------------------------------

"Good morning (L/n)-, how are you this morning?"

One of your classmates greeted you kindly as you walked into your college class.

"Good morning (guys name)-san, and I am fine thank you." You smiled at him, making him blush.

The truth was, you were not fine. You were still sore all over. Your legs felt like jelly, and every time you walked your hips and back would ache.

You gritted your teeth as you sat down.

'Damn that aomine for being so big and rough...'

Your phone vibrated in your pocket, and you knew who it was immediately.

From: Daiki
Sent at: 10:20am

Babe where did you go? Anyways thanks for the food. And last night

You scoffed. And replied back quickly.

From: (F/n)
Sent at: 10:21am

School.... And your welcome. By the way, lets meet up later. I have something to tell you.
Meet me at the park by my house at 4:00pm. See you soon.
You shut your phone off and stuffed it back in your pocket.

'Todays the day.. I have to do it. It's for the best.'

Class went by fast, and so did the day. You were patiently waiting in the park for aomine, sitting on a bench between two trees. It was a nice day, with clouds covering the sun. There was a little cool gust if wind that occasionally blew over, making your hair flow.

Someone place a hand on your should, and kissed your cheek.

You looked up only to see aomine.

"Yo." He sat next to you and placed his arm around your shoulder.

There was an awkward silence that filled the atmosphere. Aomine cleared his throat and broke the silence.

"I passed my test thanks to you."

You looked at him and smiled warmly.

"That's good aomine."

"Maybe later you can reward me." He muzzled his face in your neck and kissed it. You gently pushed his mouth away. Making him stop and look at you confused.

"Please, not today aomine."

Aomine frowned. "Hey.. why do you keep calling me by my last name?

Were dating you know." He kissed your lips gently; biting the lip afterwards.

You quickly broke the kiss, and scooted away from aomine.

"Aomine, I have to tell you something."

Aomine saw the serious look on your face, and raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, what is it."

You took a deep breath, and looked him straight in the eye.

"Aomine, I... I think we should break up."

Aomines eyes widen. "W-what?"

"We dated for a long time already. I think it's time we see different people." You voice was wavering a little. You cleared your throat, hoping it help.

"Aomine, things went well. But... I am a adult now. I need to move on with my life." You looked into his eyes, only to see hurt. You quickly looked away, this was already hard enough.

Aomine cleared his throat. His voice was filled with sadness.

"Was it something I did?"

You scoffed, now you were mad.

He doesn't notice his own actions?

"Aomine, all you care about is yourself, and you don't show me the love I want. All we have is sex. I don't want a relationship like that."

Aomine moved his arm away from your shoulder, and looked at his feet. He rested his head in both his hands. He took a deep breath, then spoke. This time he spoke calmly.

"(F/n), I can change... I..I love you...."

His words struck your heart. You eyes were filling with tears; you tried fighting them back but they quickly poured out.

You stood up and looked at aomine. He still had his face buried in his hands.

"I...I'm sorry aomine." You sobbed.

'Damn it (f/n) stop crying!!'

You kissed the top if his head and walked off. To stop yourself from crying out loud, you covered your mouth with your hand.

When you got home, you leaned back on your front door, and slid down. You pressed your knees to your chest

and began crying loud. Tears fell down like a waterfall.

You'd slid to the floor and hugged your knees to your chest. Your heart was beating hard and fast against your chest, while your stomach twisted unpleasantly.

"This is for the best." You said to yourself.

"He will be fine."

"I will be fine."