Side Story [1/2]

A/N: Okay I finally updated. This is a side story, an introduction to how the reader and Aomine met. This takes place when Aomine was a 1st year in high school, and the reader was a second year. Please enjoy, I will soon get back to the story line after I finish these side stories. Btw, please follow and comment! Thank you!

"Sorry, but I refuse. You know I'm busy."

Your sudden answer caused the captain of TOO gaukens basketball team to gasp; not in a hurtful way, but in humor.

"Ehh~ (name)-chan you are so mean." He pouted, and looked down at you sadly. Though, you knew he was only acting.

"I already helped wakamastu, I can't keep tutoring all your team mates. I have to study as well."

The two of you sat inside the library; he was across from you drawing his horrible art as always, and you were studying. Well you WERE, that is until he came out of no where asking for another request.

His request was if little ol' you could find it in your heart to tutor one more of his basketball team mates, who had midterm exams coming up and needed to pass them in order to continue playing. But your midterms were coming up too! So how could you help him, when you needed to help yourself?

"But he is the ace of the basketball team, how are we supposed to win for my (name)-Chan if he isn't playing with us?" May god have mercy on that fox-like handsome smile.

"Do you use that line on all the girls"? You scoff. Your eyes narrowed at his useless pick up line.

Imayoshi only grinned wider, and slightly chuckled. "Only to cute girls like my (name)-Chan."

"Well, it's not working for me. I still refuse." You said while standing up. "I guess I'll see you later. Good luck with practice."

You turned the opposite direction, back faced to him, and walk off. He quickly follows behind, stopping you at the entrance of the library.

"(Name), I'm sorry for my behavior earlier, but I really need your help. This guy is more dense than Wakamastu, and I really do not have the time to tutor him either.

So I ask nicely, will you please tutor him."

He gazes down at you seriously; if that was even possible since his eyes were always squinted (lol). But he even said your name without the 'Chan', so technically he was being the rare Imayoshi that only appeared when he needed something. Reluctantly you sigh while rubbing the temples of your head. It was hard to say no now, he even went as far as saying please. (Which to be honest was also rare coming from someone who could convince anyone to do anything he wanted them to do.)

"Fine....I'll tutor him. But this is the last time I tutor one of your basketball players." You grumble irratably. He gives you a half-apologetic,half-thank you smile and reaches his hand out to pat your head.

"I'll tell him to meet you here today after school."

**

School ended as quickly as it started, and you headed straight to the library. You expected to quickly tutor the guy, then be on your way. Since, you had a whole load of homework that needed to be completed. If you knew that you would be practically waiting for almost 5 hours for someone to show up, you would have never went. The basketball player Imayoshi mentioned never came. You felt like an idiot.

"What a waste of my time, I could have been studying." You grumble, but heave a big sigh afterwards. Inside you felt a bit.....rejected. It was a weird feeling to have, considering it was a tutoring session not an date.