Part 4.5

A/N: SO, this is a side story, its what aomine was doing the time the reader was gone and all.

I swear that one day I will see (F/n)! And soon!"

Aomine yelled out to momoi who was currently chasing after aomine, who decided to ditch practice.

" Ao...Dai-Chan! Hold up! Where are you going?"

Aomine didn't bother to look back at poor momoi who could barely catch up. He took long powerful strides out of the school entrance.

"Like I said, I'm going to see (F/n)."

"And how are you supposed to do that?"

"I'm going to America."

"EHHHH?? Do you know how much the plane tickets are???"

Aomine suddenly stopped. He turned around to face momoi, having a serious look on his face.

"I was going to borrow money from you." He deadpanned.

Momoi looked at him irritably,

"Who said I was going to do that!!"she argued stomping her feet.

"Well if someone would have told me sooner that she was leaving we would not be in the situation!!!!" He argued back.

momoi looked down at her feet in guilt.

"I thought she would personally tell you."

Aomine sighed, and scratched his head angrily.

"Well she didn't, damn her for being so stubborn."

"So what are you planning to do now? I mean, you have no money."

Aomine pondered for a minute, until a brilliant idea popped out.

"I'm going to get a job."

Hearing his statement, momoi put a hand over her mouth, and began to snicker.

"OI! Don't laugh! I'm serious!" Aomine Yelled out angrily.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry, but where are you going to work at?!" She laughed out.

"Tch...just you wait! You'll see I'll get a job!" Aomine ran off, leaving a laughing momoi behind.

*****************
"I'll show her.... Stupid satsuki" he grumbled.

Aomine walked around looking for anywhere he could work at. But each place he went to, all said they were not hiring.

"Geez as much as I would hate to work, I really need money."

Aomine walked down the sidewalk towards maji burger.

Before he entered, there was a sign that said 'HELP WANTED.'

Aomine raised an eyebrow. "Is this a sign?"

He shrugged his shoulders and walked in.

****************
SOME TIME LATER

"WHERE THE HELL IS AOMINE, WE HAVE A GAME!" The captain of TOO yelled out irritated.

Momoi sweatdropped. "He's.....working..."

The captain raised an eyebrow. "Working?"

"Yes..working...." Momoi answered.

Everyone on the team looked at each other and began to laugh.

"Aomine!?!? Working?!? Is this a joke!!" There laughter boomed in the gymnasium.

"Shut up and start warming up!" The captain yelled out.

"Yes sir!" They yelled out in union.

"Momoi, please say this is a joke." The captain looked extremely serious at momoi.

Momoi sighed. "It isn't. Aomines girlfriend dumped him, then moved across the ocean to america."

Momoi looked down sadly at her feet.

"So, he made a promise he would see her again. And to do that he needed money. So he got a job."

The captain sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "I'm sorry to hear that. Poor guy must be hurt. But still, working on a GAME?! By the way where does he work at?"

"Maji burger, and I promise I'll bring him as soon as possible!" Momoi bowed and quickly ran off.

The captain sighed once again, and laughed a little.

"Aomine flipping burgers.... That's something I'd never seen."

***********************

"AOMINE THOSE BURGERS ARE BURNING, FLIP THEM NOW!" The manger yelled out to aomine, who paid no attention what so ever to the manager.

"I did already geez." He yawned and flipped the burgers once more.

'As much as I hate this, I need the money.'

Aomine sighed and flipped the burgers again.

'Don't worry, I'm coming for you (f/n).'

MEANWHILE:
"AH...AHCHOO!" you loudly sneezed, making your best friend jump.

You sniffed and scratched your nose.

"I think someone is talking about me."

Your best friend shook her head no. "I think your getting sick. You should take care of yourself more, for the sake of the baby."

You rolled your eyes. 'I still think someone is talking about me.'

*************
After two months of working, aomine still did not have enough to but a plane ticket.

"Damn it....I still don't even have enough."

"Dai-Chan, it's only been a month." Momoi was counting his money for him. They both were in his room, aomine on his bed sitting up, and momoi on the floor counting.

"It's been two months. At this point, I'll never get to her in time."

Aomine sighed and laid back down.

He though about the chance of you dating someone else already, and moving on. That made the ache in his heart worst.

"Just keep working, and I promise you'll get there." Momoi smiled and put his money away. She stood up and headed out the door.

"Dai-Chan, I have to go, so good luck at work today!"

Momoi walked out, and aomine sighed.

'That's right, I have work.' He got up and began to get dress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to maji burger, how may I help you?" Aomine grumbled and looked away from the customer.

"Hah? Aomine?" The customer looked at aomine closer for inspection.

Aomine looked at the customer, only to see it was one of his annoying classmates. (Insert annoying classmate name).

"What the Hell do you want." Aomine growled.

"Heheh....don't have to be rude now, I'm just hungry." (Classmate) chuckled.

"Just order already." Aomine really could not stand him.

"Okay okay, I'll take a regular cheeseburger."

"Anything else?"

The classmate shook his head no.

"Alright, that'll be 100 yen."

(classmate) gave his money to aomine, and aomine gave him change back.

"Alright wait till it's done." Aomine was about to go in the back to tell his co-worker what to make, until (classmate) stopped him.

"Is it true? That you and that girl broke up?" He suddenly asked, which made aomine freeze.

"That's too bad, she was really smoking hot." (Classmate) smirked lasciviously.

Aomine clenched his fist, but still didn't turn around to face (classmate).

"If she's single, then that means I can get at her right? Boy...the things I'd do to her." He laughed a little, and was about to walk away, until someone tapped his shoulder.

"Huh?" (Classmate) turned around, but was soon knocked down by a powerful fist that hit his face.

(Classmate) fell to the ground, holding his cheek. There was a huge red mark on it.

Aomine looked down at him furiously.

"Don't you ever talk about her like that. Matter fact, don't even think about her. Because if you do, I'll knock you down harder than this."

(Classmate) trembled in fear, and nodded.

The manager, witnessed it all. Which was not a good thing.

"AOMINE DAIKI, MY OFFICE NOW."

Aomine scowled at (classmate) before leaving.

He had no regrets for hitting him, even if he knew he would lose his job.

******
"I can't believe I lost my job!!" Aomine yelled while slamming a ball in a basketball hoop.

He was so angry, the hoop would almost break each time he made a dunk.

"Now what do I do? (F/n), (f/n), (f/n)!" He once again slammed the ball in the basket.

He let it bounce off somewhere, as he stood still on court thinking about you.

'(F/n).....'

"Whoa there, you are as good as they say!" A happy voice spoke loudly from across the court.

Aomine turned to the direction of the voice, and frowned. There was a man, in a business suit.

"Who are you." He said rudly.

The man chuckled a little. "Sorry For scaring you, but I couldn't help but you punched that guy at Maji burger. And then I immediately noticed, you are the aomine daiki."

Aomine furrowed his eyebrows. He was not in the mood to talk.

"What of it."

The guy chuckled again. "Well, I've been wanting to meet you. I understand your at your last year of high school correct? Well, I come from a university. (Insert university), I'm the scout for sports."

The man pulled out a card from his pocket and walked over to aomine.

"We would like to offer you a scholarship for basketball. We pay all your classes." He smiled kindly at aomine.

Aomine scolwed at the card. "Not interested." He went over to pick up the basketball, and made one more dunk in the basket.

"I have other important things to do."

'Like see (f/n)'

Aomine grabbed his ball, and began to exit the court. That is until, the scout stopped him.

"Did I mention, you have a chance to go to America?"

Aomine stopped in his tracks.

"Your pink haired friend told me you wanted to go to America. Aomine, I promise you, we will take you there. But we need you to help us win nationals, so that a team will pick you for internationals."

The scout walked up to aomine again, and handed him the card. Aomine accepted it this time.

"Please think about." He bowed respectfully and walked away.

Aomine looked down at the card. This was his free ticket, to see you again.

*********
"So, are you going to accept?" Momoi asked aomine, who was sleeping on the roof.

"Don't know."

"But! This is your big chance!!"

Aomine remained quiet. He was lost in thoughts, and so many feelings returned to him. He sighed, and got up from the floor.

"I'm going home, I might come to practice late."

Aomine climbed down from the roof, and exited.

"Dai-Chan there's still class!!!" Momoi yelled out to him, but he ignored her and walked on.

*******
While aomine got home, he immediately laid in bed. From time to time, he looked at the card the university scout handed him.

It was about three weeks since he got this card. Everyday, he thought about it. If he accepts, he may see you for sure one day. If he doesn't... Wait, why wouldn't he? He said he would see you. But now that he has an opportunity, he is hesitate. Only because he was scared of how meeting you would go.

No.. he had to do it... He said he would see you no matter what. The only person he ever loved was you, no one else at school could compare.

Aomine pulled out his phone, and dialed the number on the card.

"Hello?" A voice on the line spoke.

"This is aomine daiki, I just wanted to say.......

.......I accept your offer."

******************

YEARS LATER:
(this part is what aomine was doing during the time gap)

"YOU JERK!" a half naked women picked up her heel and threw it towards a man.

"Oi!" He dodges it, until she throws his other heel and if hits him right at his forehead.

"DONT EVER CALL ME AGAIN!". She storms out angrily, slamming the door with force.

"Tch ..wasn't going to anyways." The man rubs his forehead and walks back to his bed.

The door opens again, and a women with pink hair walks in sighing.

"Dai-Chan, what happened this time?" She sighs, and walks over to the bed.

"Nothing. She is just over-reacting." He grumbles and closes his eyes to sleep.

Around the room, are trophies, awards, medals, and pictures. Basketballs are placed in random places, jordan shoes scattered. It's what a basketball players room looks like. Well a single basket ball player.

Especially, the room of aomine daiki; famous world wide basketball player.

"Dai-Chan, something really ticked her off. She even scratched your car."

"Tch... Then I definitely don't regret doing what I did. Now leave me be satsuki."

Momoi pouts, and picks up a shoe to throw at him. It hits him on the back of his head, and he growls.

"What was that for!!!??" He sits up yelling.

"Tell me what you did!! I tell you, if you bring a girl, make no mistake! They tell the press rumors!!!"

Aomine scoffs. "Let her say what she wants, I dont care. Plus your my manager, you can fix it."

Momoi had enough. She picked up another shoe, and throws it again. But, aomine knew she would do this, so he dogged it.

"Stop throwing my stuff around women!" He yells out angrily. Momoi continues to throw things, going as far as grabbing his trophies thrown at him.

"Okay okay! I'll tell you!" Aomine surrenders when momoi grabs the biggest trophie he had.

He mumbles something before speaking out loud, "I called out someone else's name instead of hers." A tiny blush flows on his cheeks.

"Eh? What do you mean?" Momoi was confused, how could he have called the wrong nam..... Oh....

She blushes realizing what he meant.which explains why the women came out half naked.

"That's horrible dai-Chan......"

Aomine rolls his eyes at momois comment. "Like I care. I have no regret towards it." He shrugs and lays down to take a nap.

"Wake me up when I have to go to practice." He yawns, and pulls the covers over him.

Momoi nods and walks out.

After she leaves, his mind wanders to the earlier incident. He chuckles a little to himself, finding his mistake amusing.

"That's not the only time I called out your name instead of theirs.....(f/n)."

***********

This was aomines schedule.

In the mornings, he'd wake up early and go out for a run. After that, he would come in and eat breakfast, then take a shower.

Then came practice. After college, he was scouted, and became a professional basketball player.

After practice, he'd go home and relax. somedays, he was just lonely.

Aomine had tried to date other women in the past, but they all were not to his expectations.

Lets start with the woman he dated in college. After feeling heart broken, (because of you) he lost all trust in women. Until he met her. She was smart, pretty, and sexy. Of course, she would never compare to you. The only thing aomine did not like about her, was how clingy she was. Everywhere they went, she had to follow. One time, she tried following him in the bathroom, which he denied her access to.

When it came to bedroom activities, she was the worse. Her mouth was like that of a trucker. Sometimes she said things that went to far.

Luckily for aomine, during one time he moaned out your name, making her extremely pissed.

That, was the second time Aomine Daiki was dumped.

Then there's girl number three. She was quiet, shy, and caring. Occasionally, she'd come over and prepare meals for aomine. Something he much appreciated.

The relationship was quite normal. Maybe too normal. So normal, that she was even planning when they would have kids. Who said he wanted kids right now? He was only in college.

So, aomine was dumped. For the third time in his life.

There were other women. Some were crazy, some were clingy, some he thought he would last with, but then he would do his usual mistake of calling your name instead of theirs.

......poor Aomine, was stuck in love with someone, who was not even near him.

He laid in his bed now, silently snoozing. The sound of his cell phone echoed in his room, to which he paid no attention to. He grumbled when the phone rang for the 50th time. He reached out to answer it. His voice was hoarse from all the sleeping.

"What do you want satsuki."

"Dai-Chan, guess what! Were going to play international! In America!"

Aomine groaned. "And I should care why? We always go to America."

"Yes, but this time, were going to the state (f/n) is in!"

Aomine quickly sat up, quickly jumping off the bed.

"When are we leaving."

"Eh? Ah in two weeks....."

"Two weeks!!? Damn it satsuki don't get my hopes up!"

"Shut up! Your the one who is rushing things! Plus, I'm in the process of getting her address. Don't ask how, but I know how to get it, thanks to her best friend."

Aomine smiled a little. He knew he could always count on momoi. Two weeks go by fast. He can wait. He always knew he would see you- after all he worked hard for it.

But boy, he could not wait to see the look of surprise on your face when he shows up at your door.