Part 4

A/N: (This takes place a couple years later. Your son is older, and you have your career choice. BTW, I had to choose a name for the son because it made is easier for me)

The morning was always busy. You had to take a shower, brush your teeth, wake up your son, and make breakfast.

Then you would drop him off at school and head straight to work.

"Daichi.... Wake up you have school." You had a motherly soft voice.

A little boy with dark blue hair stretched his arms out. He groaned in despair from hearing 'school.'

Daichi was a spitting image of aomine. He had the same skin tone, dark blue eyes and hair, and same smile.

Ironically, he was much different and smarter than aomine. The only thing he got from him was looks, while he carried your brains and personality.

"Mom...can't I stay home? I have good grades anyways."

"No, school is important. Every day counts."

He sighed and got off his bed to get dressed.

You went to the kitchen and began cooking breakfast. Daichi came in shortly after and turned on the T.V in the living room.

The kitchen table had a good view of the T.V.

"Mommy look!" daichi pointed excitedly to the T.V. there on the screen was someone you almost saw daily.

Aomine daiki. Now a world famous basketball player.

He was on the news for a interview, and was showing off his mad basketball skills.

"Wow....I hope I can be like him one day." daichi grinned at the T.V. He always watched aomine play in games.

And so far, he never noticed he looked like him.

'Maybe he did get some of aomines brains as well?'

"Okay, lets go... School remember?" He nodded and grabbed your hand. You turned off the T.V and walked out the door, locking it behind you.

-NOW FOR SOME AOMINE TIME-

Aomine was really tired. He had an early morning interview for an American T.V , then got chased by annoying fangirls.

"How does Kise deal with that?" He grumbled.

Laying in a hotel bed, he stared at the ceiling above him.

"Americans sure are crazy... And so are the women."

Countless women had confronted him in hopes of sleeping with him. But he refused. He knew all they wanted was money and popularity. Even if he did sleep with some, it never meant anything. The only person he thought of was you. His other relationships only lasted less than a week. Aomine remembered on reason he was dumped was because he accidentally said your name instead of the other girl. She slapped him and left. But he didn't care. His heart yearned for you.

For years he worked hard into getting where he was now. He promised to find you no matter what. And thanks to his manager, he found you.

"I wonder if she misses me." He lazily mumbled.

*knock knock knock*

"Come in." He yelled boredly

Aomines manager walked in, she scoffed with irritation at aomines laziness.