Part 1

It has been over 4 months since you and aomine broke up. You both have not seen each other since then.

But you would still worry about him, hoping he took the break up well.

'Why should you Care? You are the one who ended it.'

You were in your room, laying on your bed. You ignored all calls, even from your best friend (best friend name). Momoi would even try calling you, but you always ignored the call. She had been calling you since you broke up with aomine.
Finally, momoi had enough. She decided to come to your house and force you to talk.

She knocked on your door loud and hard.

"(F/n)-senpai! Open this door now!"

You groaned and rolled off your bed. You slowly walked to the door, and opened it enough for you to see her; she had a worries look on her face, and she was still in her school uniform.

"Senpai, why haven't you answered my calls!" She pulled out her phone,opening recent out-going calls to show you how many times she called.

You shrugged your shoulders , making momoi sigh in irritation.

"May I come in?"

You nodded and opened the door for her. She walked in saying: "sorry for the intrusion" and went to straight to your kitchen and sat down in a seat by your table.

You followed her and sat across.

"So.... How have you been?"

'Wow first thing she asked.'

"Fine.. and you?" You answered back bored.

"(F/n)-Chan, why did you break up with aomine?" She changed the subject without a care in the world.

You sighed. When ever she called you 'Chan' it meant she was serious.

"It was not working out to well." You simply said. There was no way you would embarrass you and aomine and talk about the sex you two had all the time.

"That's...a vague answer. That can't just be it. (F/n), whatever it is, you can trust me. So please, tell me." She smiled gently at you.

Her smile made you feel guilty. It made you think about aomine, and the pain he must be feeling since you practically dumped him without even a second thought.

"Momoi-san, I am moving away."

That was part of truth. Since you had good grades, you decided to study abroad and move back to your home country America. This was something you always planned. You didn't want a long distance relationship either. Plus that fact aomine wasn't showing you the attention you yearned. You can't baby him forever, he needs to grow up.
Momois eyes opened wide. She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. She cleared her throat then spoke.

"W-where?" Her voice sounded somewhat angry yet sad.

"America. I am studying abroad, then planning to stay afterwards. I have a apartment there already. I want to transfer to a nearby college."

You looked down at the table, not meeting the gaze of her pink eyes.

"Why." She whispered. "Why didn't you say anything sooner."

"I was waiting until it was official."

"Was the long distance relationship thing a problem then? (F/n) you can't just dump aomine then leave. That would hurt him even more." She was definitely mad.

A burning sensation was felt in your throat. It was a warning that tears were coming out. You tried to swallow it in hopes it would leave, but it only made it worse.

"I...we...it's for the best." Tears fell from your face. even if you did dump aomine, somewhere in your heart you still loved him.

you wiped the tears from your eyes, then looked up at momoi. Her eyes no longer had anger, but this time sympathy.

"I'm sorry... I am... But you have to understand, I have to start my life, and aomine is not mature enough to

for me. He is still a boy, he still has to grow up." More tears fell from your face and you laid your head on the table wrapped between your arms.

You silently sobbed while momoi stood up from the table. She walked around it and placed a hand on your

Shoulder. You looked at her and she smiled.

"I understand. But please at least tell aomine." She hugged you tightly, and you nodded yes.

'It's the least I can do.. right?'

**********

-Two weeks later-

"Hey, (f/n)..are you nervous?" Said your best friend.

"Hmmm... Nope... I can't wait actually... Why do you ask?" You were currently at the public library with her studying. The table you sat at was filled with different books. From medical, to engineering.
Pencils and paper scattered all over, along with cups of empty coffee cups.

"Just asking.... I have to finish packing."

Your best friend was doing the same plan as you, studying abroad and heading off to America. But of course she was studying something else.

"Hn..." Was all you said to her statement.

(Best friend name) pouted and grabbed the book that was in front. Of you that you were studying.

"Hey! I was reading that!" You glared at her in annoyance.

"You know, lately since you broke up with aomine-san you have been like, in your own world."

"No. I have not." You mumbled with attitude.

She sighed and gave you the book back.

"I dont need it anymore." You stood up from your seat with the book in your hand, and walked to the back of the library where you found it.

"Bring me a physics book while your up!" (Best friend name) yelled out.

You rolled your eyes and said "sure whatever."

The place where you had found the book was in the back of the library. No one really went to that part, so it was a little dusty and creepy.

You scanned the shelves of books to find the books rightful place. Finding it, you filled the empty space that was there.

"Now to find her physics book." You mumbled.

You walked to the other side of the shelve, finding the science section.

There is was. The physics book she wanted. But dreadfully it was on the very top much to your annoyance.

You sighed , and planter flexed your feet in hopes to help you reach better.

"Who puts books in high shelves??!?!"

It irked you that people decided to make high ass shelves.

You jumped a few times only have failed at still grabbing the book.

"One more time, and if I can not get it, I'm quitting."

You positioned yourself in a good form to jump, but as soon you were about too, a large hand reached and grabbed it for you.

"Hey!" You were about to tell the person who took that book that you needed it, but as you turned your head to look, your heart stopped immediately.

There he was. After 4 months you finally saw him.

"Aomine..." You spoke softly.

"(F/n)." He handed you the book, which you took of course.

There was a moment of silence fir a good 5 seconds, until you broke it.

"I...I have to go." You attempt to walk around him, but he gently grabbed your wrist to stop you.

"Can we talk?" He said with a shaky voice.

You wanted to say no, but looking closer at his face, you noticed dark bags were under his eyes. His face looked slimmer, as if he wasn't eating right.

"You don't look so good." You spoke lowly.

Aomine chuckled lightly. "You don't either."

You smiled gently at him. He was right. You had not been eating or sleeping right. Due to the breakup and college.

"Aomine..." You placed a hand on his cheek, caressing it gently.

In response, he closed his eyes, taking all your warmth and touch. Then he covered his hand over yours, and squeezed it in a way that said 'I miss you.'

"(F/n), I miss you... Please... Let me have another chance. I can change for you." His blue eyes locked into your (eye color) ones. There were filled with promise and hurt.

"I...can't... I'm sorry but we have to move on." You removed your hand from his cheek. You looked down at the floor, biting your lip.

"(F/n), I can't move on...I love you so much. I can't even play basketball right anymore!"

The tone of his voice rose a little higher, but not too much.

You took a deep breath, moved your eyes up and looked into his.

"I can't..."

"Why not? Just tell me why.." he slightly begged.

"Aomine even if you say you will change, you won't. Your still young that's why. Just grow up more, live your life. And sooner or later you will find someone else."

"I don't want someone else, I want you."

Those words hurt you so much you wanted to cry in spot. Aomine would never act like this. And your the reason he suddenly had a personality change, because you broke his heart.

"I don't want a relationship. I have school to focus on. But we can be friends. If you want, I'll still cook for you."

Aomine felt suddenly felt angry. He didn't want to be friends. That's would be like another momoi. He wanted to be with you, and kiss you, and do all the things couples do.

He clenched his fist, but the released them. He calmed himself down, and nodded his head yes.

"I would appreciate that." He smiled a little.

You felt a huge burden lift from your heart. "It's settled, just name a time and I'll go over."

"Next weekend, my parents are leaving. I would like if you could cook for me then."

You smiled and nodded yes. "Okay, see you then."

And with that, you turned around to walk back to your table, leaving aomine with a still broken heart.

'I will tell him then, that I am leaving'