Is Sungmin a boy or a girl??!!

Ryeowook! Where’s my room?!” Kyuhyun nags to his cousin once he got into the Kim Mansion.

“Stop your nagging, Why’d ask? Your room is the same as where you always stay in our house, You have your own room here remember because since we were children you’re always staying here that you have your own room, what’s your problem and you need to ask where it is, just go directly to it, I’m so tired.” Ryeowook replies to her cousin.

Yes, Kyuhyun have his own room in Ryeowook’s house because ever since they were children, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun are very close to each other just like their fathers.Even though the fact that their fathers are only half brothers making Kyuhyun's father a Cho and Ryeowook's a Kim but they still treat each other like a fully blood siblings. Every time one of their father would go to a business trip they’d always leave their child to their brother’s place and because they are each other’s only cousin, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun both grew up to be so close together just like real siblings even though Kyuhyun became such a brat and Ryeowook became so girlish, even if they won’t admit it they care for each other up and until now they are still there for each other.

“I thought I’m going to share a room with Sungmin.”

“Yah! Don’t think about stupid thoughts Kyuhyun!, Sungmin is going to stay here tomorrow, She…I mean he is going to stay at the room upstairs as well because we don’t have any room downstairs as much as I don’t want her, I mean him to have anything to do with you I can’t, because I already promised her I mean him to stay here because her I mean his parents migrate to Japan just tonight.”

“Is that where you have been?”

“yeah, they invite me to eat dinner with them before their flight, Sungmin right now is at home packing her I mean HIS things so that she I mean he could move here tomorrow.”

“Are you sure your ‘BOYFRIEND’ is a boy and not a girl?” Kyuhyun asks his Ryeowook straightforwardly.

“Yes, how can you ask that? Can’t you see his clothes? His hair? He is a b..boy!”

“Then how come you keep on addressing him as a 'her', as a 'she' not a 'he' and a 'his'?” he asked again leaning forward to his cousin so that he can look directly into her eyes so that he will know if his cousin is lying or not.

“W…Well that’s…that’s because  of his face, he looks so cute that even I, his girlfriend mistook him sometimes as a girl, you also notice it right? As a boy he has a very beautiful face… Many people mistook him as a girl sometimes you know, even you.” Ryeowook explained wanting for her cousin to believe her.

“Well…He is too beautiful for a boy. Well… Whatever, I’d be going to my room now to play some games”

Ryeowook felt relieved because her cousin believed her.

Then Kyuhyun turned around . “Hey, Ryeowook tell your boyfriend if he is scared to be alone and wants a roommate, I’m free to sleep with him.” Then winked.

“Yaaa! Shut Up Kyuhyun, don’t be gay!” Ryeowook blushed.