Trip To Japan

TOKYO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

“Sungmin!”

“Sungmin!”

“wake up! You rabbit! Wake up! You’re so troublesome!!” Kyuhyun keeps on shooking Sungmin’s shoulder. She’s not asleep just a little tired, she’s still walking but her head lies in Kyuhyun’s shoulder. They are all now in Tokyo.

“Wow, Tokyo tower!” Donghae exclaimed.

“yeah, It’s really high and can be seen here, Cool right?” Eunhyuk said as well.

“Let’s go already” Kyuhyun said to them.

“where are we going?” Eunhyuk asked him.

But Ryeowook answered him “Kyuhyun has his own house in here, let’s put all of our things there before we go in a tour, Let’s just for a while, It’s so tiring while travelling you know.”

Then Ryeowook yawns. Yesung lend his shoulder to hers and Ryeowook gladly accepts.

“thank you Yesung-oppa”

And Yesung just smiled at her.

Since both Ryeowook and Sungmin feels so sleepy, they all took a cab towards Kyuhyun’s house in Japan, and since Sungmin was asleep [or the girl in their team who is fluent and can understand Japanese fully] Donghae was the one who tried to speak in Japanese but still fail so they need to wake Sungmin up so that they can fully understand once they arrived at Kyuhyun’s house. Even Kyuhyun don’t know the direction of his house since most of the time he came to Japan, he is with his father.

“Sungmin! Wake up!”

“………………..”

“wake up!”

“………………..”

 “I will rape you if you won’t wake up”

“………………..”

Kyuhyun just massage his forehead because of the stress Sungmin is giving him then he had an idea.

“Sungmin, look there are so many cute Bunny outside and Pumpkins, lots and lots of Bunnies and Pumpkins”

Sungmin opened her eyes and said “where?”

Kyuhyun smack her forehead.

“Owwww, what was that for?”

“That’s for sleeping during a trip!”

“Now, can you speak to the guy who’s driving, I can’t fully understand him.” He continued.

Sungmin just glared at him for ruining her sleep using her weakness [her love for rabbits and pumpkins].

“Ima doko dake?” she said. [where are we?]

“Yoshimizaka” the driver said.

“Stop! Stop! This is where our street is! And that is my house!” Kyuhyun said upon hearing the name of the street and seeing the big house that he is so familiar with. Thank god they waked Sungmin at the right time.

“tomaru, tomaru!” [stop!stop!]

The driver stops his taxi car.

Then they went off the taxi cab, before closing the door, Sungmin happily greeted the driver. “arigatou gozaimasu” [thank you very much]

--

“Wow, Kyuhyun! You’re house is so big!” Sungmin exclaimed.

“well, Minnie, Kyuhyun’s house in Korea is much bigger than here actually.” Ryeowook said to her.