Unbroken Friendship

SUNGMIN POV

“Okay Wookie” I said then stand up to get the door. Thank god someone rang the doorbell; I think my heart is going to explode there. Seeing Kyuhyun with a serious face and saying those stuffs to me. I think I’m going to have a heart attack and it’s because of Kyuhyun. That Jerk, that perverted fox!!!.

Sungmin, relax, relax, Breathe in, breathe out. Keep yourself calm.

Waaahhhh!I can’t!!!!! no matter how much I try I can’t keep calm! It’s Kyuhyun’s fault for making my heart go like this, I hate you!!!!!

 I placed my hand in my heart and it keeps on beating fast, so fast.

*Thug

*thug

*thug

Yah! Heart! Stop beating so fast!!!!!!!!!!

 >///////////////////////////////<

*DINGDONG*

*DINGDONG*

Omona! I haven’t opened the door yet because of too much thinking.

When I opened the door, I was dumbstrucked. Right in front of me is Eunhyuk with Donghae. Donghae looks nervous, why are they here? Is she still angry at Me.?

“hae…” I said nervously, all of my memories with her are all coming back and tears are starting to form in my eyes again... I really miss her.

*SILENCE*

“Hey, who’s at the door.” I heard Kyuhyun said behind me.

“That girl, why is she here? is she going to hurt you again.” He continued and his voice is coming nearer and nearer to me but then Eunhyuk grabbed Kyuhyun before he could come to us,

“Shut up Kyuhyun and let them talk” Eunhyuk said to him.

“But…she’ll…Aishhhhh! Fine! Hmp!”

*SILENCE*

She wanna talk to me? Is she still angry at me.

“Y…You…wanna…talk to me?” I asked to her softly and my hands are trembling, Both of us aren’t looking at each other.

Then she suddenly grabbed me, holding me into a deep hug.

I haven’t hugged back because I’m still shock, she hugged me, isn’t she angry at me anymore?

“Min….I’m sorry…really really sorry”

*sob*

*sob*

She’s crying… I can feel her touch trembling, she’s serious and in deep pain. Hae….

“Min, I know I don’t have the right to ask for your forgiveness because all this time I have hurted you but..but… I’m really sorry…I miss you a lot, you’re the nicest, kindest person I ever met and I repayed it with anger and jealousy…I’m sorry, Min… I know that you hate me now, but I’m really sorry”

“I’m really really sorry”

Donghae… I started hugging her back, I miss this person so much. So very very much, her scent, her naughtiness, her laughter everything, and if there is one thing I hate to see her and that’s her crying, what more if it’s me the reason for it, right? I could never hate her. She’s my bestfriend along with Ryeowook.