EunHae

“Yah, what are we doing here?” Kyuhyun complained to his lover who keeps on hiding underneath a bush, so that they can watch Donghae and Eunhyuk talking.

“Shhhh! Will you keep your mouth shut? They may see us okay?” keeps on shooing her lover so that the other two won’t see them.

“What the hell are you doing? Don’t tell me you’re going to eavesdrop on their conversation?” Kyuhyun asked her.

“I just want to know what will happened between them, Will donghae be able to tell Eunhyuk what she feels, Hwaiting Hae, I’d be here supporting you.” Sungmin said still holding her lover with her while both of them hide in a near bush while they watch Donghae and Eunhyuk secretly.

“You know what, you can support your fish bestfriend if you stop on eavesdropping on their private conversation.” He answered irritatedly looking at his lover whose paying attention just to Donghae and Eunhyuk.

aish, I said that we’d go out on a date together just the two of us and now she’s only paying attention to those two, it’s not even her business on how these two will go. This girl is such a pain in the ass, she cares to those two than me.’ He thought.

“Aish, Donghae why aren’t you saying anything, confess already.” Sungmin said and Kyuhyun just stared at her, she really is just paying her attention to the two.

“yah! Will you pay attention to me and not them.” He complained but Sungmin just shrugged it and still just watched the other two.

“I had it already.” Then he carried Sungmin bridal style. Both Donghae and Eunhyuk noticed them when Kyuhyun stands up and carrying Sungmin.

“Kyuhyun.”“Sungmin.” Both Donghae and Eunhyuk said and Kyuhyun just smirked at them. “Sorry, I’d just take this naughty rabbit somewhere, enjoy your time you lovebirds, I mean monkey and fish… See you later.”

Then he turned his back away from Donghae and Eunhyuk.

“yah, Cho Kyuhyun put me down! I wanna see what Donghae and Eunhyuk are going to do, I wanna hear them confess! Put me down right now! You jerk!!!! Yaahhh!!! Cho Kyuhyunnnn!!”

Both of them can hear Sungmin complaining to kyuhyun while Kyuhyun just shrugged everything she is saying and still keeps on carrying her.

When Donghae and Eunhyuk can’t see the lovers anymore even their shadows, they were just staring at the direction where the lovers went.

“those two really looks like a married couple right? They always fight a lot but you can see that they like each other so much.” Eunhyuk said to lighten up the mood still staring at the direction where Kyuhyun and Sungmin went.

“yeah. I envy them so much…” Donghae also followed up.

‘Hae, you need to sum up all your courage to tell him how you feel’ she thought.

Feeling her heart racing faster and faster of the thought of confessing her love.

She knows that she is in love with him. Yes she does. From the moment that he stands beside her, when she needed someone the most, from the moment that she needs someone to give her courage, even if that guy is just a stranger, he still gave him his warm hands and help her to be her right now. Without him, she may not be able to be who she is right now, she may not be able to reconcile her friendship with her bestfriend because that guy gave her strength to do what she needs to do.

Donghae became a better person because of him, because of his help and she knows that from that time her feelings for him grow.

She needs to sum up everything so that she can express those feelings inside of her that keeps on growing as time goes by.