Transfer Student

“Well, here it’s finished!”

Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun who’s calmly sitting at the chair now, he finished making the stupid activity within a short period of time.

“wow, you already finished making all those formulas.”

“well, it’s the mighty Cho Kyuhyun you are talking about, I'm a genius after all”

“hmp, boasting again.” Sungmin whispered.

“well rabbit guy!, Pass it to our stupid professor already so that we can go home!”

“what? I will be the one to pass it? Aren’t you going to go with me and pass it together.”

“hell no, I already am the one who did all of that so you should be the one to pass that.”

“but…”

“what did I told you? No excuses when I tell you to do something besides I’m really hungry now.”

Sungmin sighed in defeat.

“hmp, fine”

Then Sungmin stands up and get the paper and ran towards the hall so that she can pass those papers before the school ends.

When Sungmin was  looking for the Teacher’s office someone grabbed her and drag her to a corner.

“hey, what the—“

She opens her eyes. Surprised to see who it is.

“Eunhyuk?”

“You’re really clumsy you know Sungmin-hyung.”

“huh, what do you m—“

“or should I say Sungmin-noona”

Huh? Noona, does Eunhyuk know that Sungmin is a girl? Sungmin was shock by what Eunhyuk said.

“Noona? What are you talking about? Do you also think that I am a girl? You’re crazy, well if you excuse me I still need to pass this to our teacher”

“Sungmin, I don’t think you are a girl, I know you are a girl.”

“Wha…No I am not.”

“well, you can keep on insisting to me that you are not but your clothes isn’t, if you’d keep on walking to the whole campus looking like that where there’s a big red stain on the back of your pants then fine Sungmin-sshi”

‘Red stain? Oh my god, I didn’t keep track on the date, i didn't know, does that mean that…I have my period today, Omona, so embarrassing’ Sungmin thought.

She looked at the behind of hers and there really is a red stain, it’s only a small stain so it’s not that noticeable yet, good thing Eunhyuk pulled her and stop her before many people will see her and find out that she's a girl.

“Yah, So embarrassing”

“So would you stop on insisting to me that you are not a girl because as far as I know, only girls could have those red stuffs on their lower part” then Eunhyuk smiled to her teasing her.

“yah, I hate you….. Fine, I admit it, I am a girl.”

Eunhyuk just smile due to victory.

“I thought so.”

“well, please don’t tell anyone, please please please even Kyuhyun.”

“I don’t have the plan to tell your secret to anyone you know, you’re a friend of both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun, do you want them to kill me when they found out that I offend you whatsoever?”

Sungmin shook her head.

“Why are you even hiding the fact that you’re a girl? And Why is that Kyuhyun still don’t know?”

“It’s a long story, I just don’t want to gain attention and also, this isn’t the right moment to tell Kyuhyun that I am a girl. I just want to maintain a low profile,”

“well, be careful okay? And here, take my coat and cover your ’stain’ first or people will know your secret, I’d be going now.” Eunhyuk gave his coat to Sungmin so that she can cover her blood stain so that no one could see it. Then Eunhyuk walks and leave.

“Thank you.” Sungmin said and Eunhyuk just waved his hand for the reply.

“I’d just pass this paper to the teacher then go home so that I could take care of this stupid period of mine.”

---

Eunhyuk was walking trying to get to the gym to practice for a dance activity

"Sungmin's really cute, maybe that's why Kyuhyun's head over heels for her." then he starts giggling.

then he notice a girl standing outside watching the dance club members practicing.

“hey”

The girl looked at him. Eunhyuk’s heart beat get faster when he took a glimpse of the girl’s face.

‘She’s so cute.’ He thought.

“Ummm…. Hi….”

‘She really looks so cute, is she new here? It’s my first time to see her here’

“Are you new here?”

“Umm… yeah, I’m…I’m going to transfer here next week.”

“You know you don’t need to stutter when you’re talking to me, you can use formal language to me if you want to. Let’s be friends since we’d be future schoolmate.”

“Umm... Okay”

“So why are you here? Do you want to join the dance club once you enter to this school?”

She just nods.

“Hahahaha, well, we’d be willing to welcome you here once you enter, I am also a member of the school's dance crew, I’d be looking forward to it, future crewmate, My name is Lee Hyuk-jae but you can also call me Eunhyuk. What’s your name?”

“It’s Lee Donghae.”