EunHae & Kyumin

As Donghae was running away and still crying.

“Stupid wookie, I know that Sungmin is suffering.. I already know that… I just can’t stop my anger everytime I see that Sungmin is still like that… I really want to be her friend… I also miss her… I know I’m wrong for hurting her… I just can’t forget what happened before… I'm really sorry...Min”

*sob*

*sob*

“Donghae!”

Donghae turned around and saw Eunhyuk following her.

“What do you want? Leave me alone! You’re going to scold at me as well!”

“No, Hae… Please… I don’t know what happened between you and Min but I know that you need to listen to whatever she has to say.”

“Why should I? in everyone’s eyes it’s always Sungmin…even my ex-boyfriend left me because of Sungmin, because Sungmin flirts with him.”

"sungmin is not like that."

“Do you honestly think that Sungmin flirted with your boyfriend? For what I learned You are her bestfriend so out of most people you should be the one to really know Sungmin, do you really think that she’d do that?”

Donghae was just crying.

“Think about Sungmin’s point of view, do you think that she would replace your friendship with her for just a guy? Because right now I can see that she still treasures your friendship, she treasures it with all her life, she’s suffering because she wants you in her life….if she doesn’t then why is she crying nonstop right now? So how can she choose a guy over your friendship… Just listen to her and maybe there’s just a big misunderstanding.”

“I’ve been with Sungmin for like a few weeks now and I don’t think she is that kind of a girl, And also… those misunderstandings you had… those are in the past.. why won’t you let it go… past is past right. Let it be just a history. Rekindle your friendship with her, You lost just one boy but Sungmin is your bestfriend, she's one of a kind, you don't want to lose her right?"

"And so stupid of your boyfriend for leaving you, he just lost a very fine pretty girl who loves him very much. So just forget about him..”

“he’s so stupid right? Well, let him be… maybe he’s not the right guy for you… and you just enjoy your life. Rekindle your friendship with Sungmin… don’t let the past haunt you and your friendship with your bestfriend”

Donghae just looked at the guy who is smiling at her, he has such a gentle smile, even though she said so many bad things, the guy in front of her still shows her a gentle smile that she knows is painted with sincerity.

“So, Hae huh? What a cute nickname. Let’s be friends now, hae , you can move forward with the help of us, with Sungmin, so forget everything about the past”

And donghae just nod.

“what if… she won’t forgive me…?”

“huh, what do you mean?”

“what if… Sungmin won’t forgive me from everything I said to her? I was really mean to her.  I don’t hate her, I just hate the fact that everyone always thinks of her somehow I got a little paranoid and when my ex left me for her, all of the anger, I don’t know just gotten over me… I really hurt Sungmin…even right now... I am a selfish friend, I keep on hurting her... ” tears still falling from her eyes.

“hae… don’t say that… I know that Sungmin will forgive you… I can see that she’s been trying her hard to gain your friendship again so why won’t she forgive you? Come on… don’t think of that, I am sure that she will, just talk to her honestly, everything.”