Yewook's Time To Shine

“This is your plan?” Sungmin asked kyuhyun and the latter just nods.

“You like it? It’s convincing right?” he asked her.

“well, somehow. A stick concealer and a scarf do seem to hide it.” She said to him .

She looked at kyuhyun. “and my scarf is partner with yours, we look like a couple” she said smiling.

Kyuhyun smack her forehead

“owwwwww!”

“duh, we really are a couple, rabbit girl”

“ shall we go now Min? Your parents are waiting for you, you know, they really miss you.” He continued.

“but… are you sure you want to come with me Kyu? I’m kinda tense… it’s my first time introducing a guy to them and more especially it’s my….” She said embarrassed to say what’s next.

“boyfriend? Hahahaha, it’s okay Min, I also want to meet your parents you know, I mean I haven’t seen them even once before, and they are your parents I’m kinda rude if I won’t meet them and introduce myself to them now that we’re dating, I wanna meet your parents and greet them properly”

Sungmin smiled at him and nods…

“let’s go”

 Once they were about to go towards the door, they notice that both Eunhyuk and Donghae are also preparing to go out of the house.

“Where are you going? Hae? Hyuk?” Sungmin asked them.

“Minnie!…well” Donghae answered stuttering.

But eunhyuk interrupted her “no one said you two should be the only one dating, Both me and hae would also take a trip around this town, We would just have a little sight seeing here. And Hae said she wants to go to the aquarium.” Eunhyuk happily said.

“to see your fishy friends? Donghae-noona?” Kyuhyun said teasing Donghae.

“yah! You’re mean”

Sungmin turned to kyuhyun “Donghae-noona? Wow you know learned how to call donghae by her real name. Why’s that? How did that happened?”

“SECRET!” both Kyuhyun and Donghae answered her.

“yah, you two are so mean, keeping secrets from me… Amp”

Kyuhyun and Donghae smiled at her while Eunhyuk chuckled.

“well, we gotta go now,” Kyuhyun said dragging Sungmin towards the door.

“where are you going?” Ryeowook asked them once she went downstairs. Then also Yesung arrived at the scene as well.