13 and above

"you did this wrong again!”

"and this aswell"

“why can’t you answer one question right?” Kyuhyun keeps on scolding at Sungmin.

“wahhhh, but it’s so hard! I hate it!”

“well, if you listen to me, it wouldn’t be hard, aish, honestly for a girl who always pay attention to class being tutored by me who doesn’t even listen to the lecture is embarrassing.”

“I’m not like you who’s a genius brat…”

They are again arguing with each other. Once after they eat dinner, they return to studying or tutoring for Kyuhyun. Sungmin just can’t understand what Kyuhyun keeps on teaching her. Unknown to them, the four who was also studying are being pissed off already because they can’t focus on studying due to the nonstop arguments of kyuhyun and Sungmin.

“yah! You two, if you keep on yelling at each other, get a room! You’re disturbing us four, we can’t study properly. We keep on hearing your argument, we can’t focus.” Eunhyuk complained to the two who has their own table.

“these two are really pain, if they would just speak properly with each other, if they’d just confess, aish” Ryeowook said.

“Can they just tell each other ‘I like you’ and it’s already okay, it’s only 3 words.” Donghae whispers.

“come on you two, study at your own rooms! We want to focus in studying but we can’t due to you two who keeps on fighting.” Eunhyuk scold again to the two.

“hmp, tell it to miss stupid here. Everything I teach her she just can’t do it.” Kyuhyun sarcastically said pointing to Sungmin.

“yah! I’m going to study in my own room now, I hate it , you keep on boasting and scolding me, you..you… u conceited jerk! I hate you most of all Cho Kyuhyun” then Sungmin stomp off upstairs towards her room.

“hey, Come back here!” Kyuhyun yelled but she just keep on going towards her room.

“Aish, you follow her and stop being so noisy, let us focus in studying!” Eunhyuk pushed Kyuhyun towards the stairs to follow Sungmin. And Kyuhyun just followed up and went upstairs.

“Aish, at least it’s quiet in here now. My ears were being pounded over and over hearing those two shouting and arguing.” Kibum said

“we really need to help them” Donghae followed up.

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

“hey open up your door, rabbit.” Kyuhyun said while keeps on knocking at Sungmin's door.

“No way, leave me alone, I hate you.”

“Sungmin…”

“Okay I’m sorry.” He continued.

“I’m sorry for being mean, for being boastful, for being a conceited jerk, for being a pervert, for being rude, for being a little too hard on you.I’m sorry, can you please open the door?”

“…….”

Kyuhyun turned his back now on the door, he’s pretty sure that Sungmin won’t open up her door but then he heard it opens and he turned around.

“You forgot that it’s not ‘a little too hard on me’, it’s being really hard on me because you're a one grumpy evil tutor.” She said.

“Okay, okay, Sorry okay?”

“Do you forgive me now?”

Sungmin nod.

“darn, you know, you’re the first person that I ever said sorry to. You should be happy.” He said.