Do you like her ?

*DINING ROOM*

STILL KYUHYUN POV

“Hae, do you remember the time when my mom scold at the both of us for playing at your  pool for too long?” Sungmin tells to her Donghae bestfriend who is sitting beside her.

Aish, ever since we came here they keep on talking and talking about their past lives, we don’t even know any of it but Eunhyuk and Ryeowook are just laughing, I know Ryeowook can relate because she knew these two screeching girls here but me, I really have no idea what they are talking about.

“yeah, it’s because you have the crush on my neighbor’s son that’s why you don’t wanna leave our house and that if we’re at the pool you can have a big view of him.” Donghae girl replied.

Wait, Sungmin had a crush on someone?

“yah! Hae, don’t tell those words again! I feel so embarrassed.” And now she is cupping her face with her hands, she’s embarrassed, the hell, who is that boy? I thought she never had someone she liked before.

I leaned towards my cousin.

“You didn’t tell me that she liked someone before; I thought she never had a boyfriend before?” I whispered to my cousin’s ear.

“You never asked, and also, she never had a boyfriend before, it’s just a simple crush Kyuhyun, stop being a jealous brat, if I were you tell Sungmin what you feels already.” She whispered back.

“Minnie,” that donghae girl called Sungmin again, aish, why won’t they stop talking.

“Yes, hae?” she replied.

“I thought that, that Kyuhyun guy *pointing at me* is that you are in a relationship with him or something. It's nice to know that you finally found someone you will like.”

*Blush*

Wha… what the fuck is she saying.

“What are you talking about, me in a relationship with that ugly rabbit, are you crazy? Why would I like that flat chested boy-like girl? No one in this world would like that gangster!” I complained

Darn, she shocked me with her question, if that’s your topic then go back in talking about your stupid blast from the past topic, You’re just going to give me a heart attack! You really are her bestfriend, both of you are such pain in the butt!

“well sorry for being a flat chested you conceited snobbish perverted fox!” She scold at me, yah, she’s gonna break my eardrum.

“You keep on calling me perverted fox, I didn’t even do anything to you, how can I? when you are flat chested, no one would take interest on you! bleh!”

“Shut up you boasting brat prince.”

“Sorry about these two, they are always fighting with each other that it’s normal for both Eunhyuk and I.” Ryeowook explained to that Donghae girl and it seems she sees it as an amazement while me and Miss flatchested rabbit here is still arguing but both of us stop when Donghae asked again “then Minnie, what is Kyuhyun to you? Do you like him?”

Yahhhh…. What the hell are you saying you donghae fish! Asking such stupid questions, but I also want to know what I am to her…so… I guess this is a nice question, What will be her answer, does she like me? Does she feel the same way I feel for her?

NO, I DON’T LIKE HIM, why would I like this conceited jerk?” she abruptly answered

*STAB*