ChildHood Love

CAFETERIA

Everyone is eating properly, while Kyuhyun was just there sleeping beside Sungmin.

“Aish, shall we throw this guy to the dumpster? If he is not sleeping, he is playing his game console, what a stubborn guy.” Sungmin said while looking at the guy beside him.

“hey, Minnie, Kyuhyun will melt if you keep on staring at him like that.” Donghae said and Sungmin turned around when she heard that.

“I am not staring at him; I am just looking because I really want to push him off a cliff.”

“hey Donghae.” Someone called to Donghae and all of them turned around. It was Kibum.

“Hi, Kibum,”

His smile really is so cute.’ Sungmin thought.

“let me introduce to you to my friends, this is Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, the guy sleeping is Cho Kyuhyun.”

“Cho Kyuhyun, wow… the handsome Cho Kyuhyun, who most of the girls in our classroom are talking about mere like every day.” Kibum said.

“Don’t boast up his ego.” Sungmin whispered softly.

“Then this girl is the girl I used to play with before, she’s Lee Sungmin.”

“You’re the girl who’s always staying at the Lee residents before, I remember you, and you were so cute then.”

“thank you, nice meeting you Kibum-ah.” She replied shyly.

“If you all want to, my Uncle just opened up a dining store just today, if you want to, let’s eat there later after dismissal so that I could get to know most of Donghae’s friends.” Kibum suggested.

“I won’t go” the sleeping Kyuhyun replied already.

“I have something important to do.”

“uhhm.. me too, I can’t go too” Sungmin said.

“Why Min? Are you and Kyuhyun going on a date whatsoever?” Eunhyuk asked teasingly.

“No! No! We’re not! I just recently been accepted to the Kung Fu club and that I am going to practice at the club later, that’s the only time that I am permitted to train for myself so Sorry. I’d tag along next time, Kibum-sshi.”

“It’s Okay, Min-ah”

whatever’ Kyuhyun shrugged and goes back to sleeping.

---

*KRRRIIIINNNNGGGG*

SUNGMIN POV

It’s already dismissal time. After the break time where Kibum was introduced to us, Kyuhyun kept silence Whole this time, he’s just paying attention to his game. He didn’t even once teased me or talk to me. Is he sick or something?

Well I need to go to the club so that I can enhance my Martial arts skills; it’s been a long time that I didn’t practice or anything. Now I can totally practice and even being a girl. Yey! I’m so excited.

“Bye, Wookie, Bye Kyuhyun, I’ll see you later at home.” I bid goodbye to both of them but only Ryeowook answered to me.

“Bye Minnie” she said, I was waiting for Kyuhyun to look at me but he didn’t so I guess I’d just go.

END OF POV

“Bye, Wookie, Bye Kyuhyun, I’ll see you later at home.” She said goodbye to her two friends.