A Taster Of YeWook

[A/N: Readers I know that you want to read what will happen between Kyumin but it’s Yewook and Eunhae’s time to shine this chapter.]

“I wonder what they will like for dinner?” Ryeowook thought while making dinner at the kitchen.

“master Wookie, you shouldn’t cook anymore, we can do it for you” One of the housemaid said to Ryeowook shyly.

Ryeowook smiled at them “It’s okay, I really enjoy cooking, and don’t call me master wookie, this is Kyuhyun’s house not mine so please 0don’t call me, master, just Ryeowook is fine, and also you also been doing a lot chores everyday, let me do this one little thing, just rest okay, I’ll be fine cooking by myself”.

“B…But Master” another housemaid said to her, they are afraid they’ll lose their job if they let Ryeowook cook.

“no buts okay? Just rest for a moment, I’ll be the one cooking tonight.”

Losing the argument, the housemaids just follow Ryeowook’s friendly order, because they all know that they won’t convince her in stopping what she is doing.

When all of the maids left her at the kitchen.

[Ryeowook doesn’t like to cook with people, when she wants to cook, the kitchen is all to herself]

She thought again to what she is going to prepare.

“what should I cook?”

“Kyuhyun’s favorite is Hoe, because he likes seafoods, Sungmin likes pumpkin related foods, Donghae hates eating fish , Eunhyuk likes sweets… but…I wonder what yesung-oppa likes…”

She said waiting for the air to answer.

She sighed “I’m talking to the air, as if you can answer me… aish”

“Kyuhyun said that this vacation will help me get closer to him but it seems that I’m not progressing, Yesung-oppa still doesn’t notice me”

“How can I ask him to be my date at the upcoming Halloween event, come to think of it, it’s nearly November then It’ll snow soon, I’m so excited”

“but still… I want him to be my date, how can I ask him to be my date?”

“why won’t you ask him out?” someone said to her and she turned around to see who said that.

“yesung-o..ppa” she said softly, she was shock because the topic to her thought was the one who have heard her.

‘omona, did he hear what I just said? Omygod! He’ll reject me for sure… No…No… please no’ she thought, mind slapping herself.

“O…ppa, why are you here? Did you just hear what I said?” she said to him stuttering.

Yesung comes closer to her.

“Not really, Just the last part, so who’s the lucky boy you are crushing to? Gonna ask him as a date to that Halloween party?” he said.

‘thank goodness, he didn’t hear what I said, I thought I’m busted’ she thought.

“Uhm… No one… it’s not important” she said, she can’t tell him that he is the one she is crushing about.

“tell me, is it from your classroom?”

Ryeowook shook her head. “Not really sir.”

“You’re really not going to tell me?”

“I’m sorry sir… I can’t”

“Aish, stop calling me sir, just call me yesung okay? Well, as you say so, Ryeowook, if I were you, you’d be so lucky if you’d ask that classmate of yours ,well if he is your classmate, you may not know what he feels for you… hays, I also remember my teenage feelings of Love…  Love that something you’ll cherish and makes you happy”