KyuHyun and EunHyuk's Plan

“it’s so unfair!” Ryeowook keeps on complaining while her with the Kyumin and Eunhae couple are on the same table at a fastfood store.

“what’s unfair wookie?” Sungmin asked her.

“this is unfair” She was pointing at all of them.

“all of you already has a date for that upcoming Halloween celebration, Minnie with Kyunnie, Hae with Hyuk, while I don’t have one.”

“that’s your problem?” kyuhyun sarcastically asked her.

“yeah, that is!”

“why won’t you ask that turtle teacher you’re crushing over with.” Kyuhyun replied to her teasing her.

“turtle teacher?” Donghae asked.

“well, it’s because Ryeowook has a crush on the new biology teacher named Kim Jong Woon or monomously known as Yesung” Sungmin explained to her.

“yah, Minnie!” Ryeowook said covering Sungmin’s mouth with her hands, blushing.

“So Wookie is in love” Donghae said.

“don’t change the subject! How can I get a date for that event? I’m so jealous of you, you all got your dates already.”

“babo, there’s still a 2 weeks vacation before the event, why won’t you use that time to make him lure over you.” Kyuhyun said to her and Sungmin smack his head.

“Don’t say such stuff to Wookie! Pervert.”

“well, I was just giving her suggestions, there’s still a long time to be with that guy, if you want let’s invite him in a vacation trip.” Answered back to his lover while rubbing her head where Sungmin have smacked it.

“I like the sound of that, A vacation trip and with a new person to hang out with especially a teacher.” Eunhyuk followed up.

Donghae, ryeowook and Sungmin were just staring at the two, who seems to understand each other.

“You two, what the hell are you planning?” Sungmin asked them

“Nothing, we’d just plan for that vacation and for that guy to come with us.” Kyuhyun assured them.

“let’s invite Kibum as well,” Sungmin requested and Kyuhyun just glared at her.

“well Minnie, Kibum won’t be able to come with us, he already took his vacation yesterday, he needs to visit his mother in London so he’s there right now.”

“awww, that’s so sad, he left you” Kyuhyun teased Sungmin.

“shut up, jerk! You’re just jealous”

Before Kyuhyun could even answer Ryeowook already put a bread on kyuhyun’s mouth so that he can’t argue with Sungmin anymore.

“stop fighting and help me with my problem!” she said.

“we already told you, let’s just invite him in a vacation, where you can spend your time with him, of course the two of you will be together since I will spend my time with Hae, and Kyuhyun will spend his time with Sungmin so you two will have no choice but to spend your time together and maybe you will get to know each other.” Eunhyuk explained to her.

Sungmin looked at both Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun while raising her eyebrow.

“ahh, so that is your plan, you also have your own motives for this vacation trip.”

“well, of course it’s my first time going on a vacation trip with Hae, it’s so nice to spend it with her.” Eunhyuk said while leaning Donghae beside him.