First Real Kiss

“Never talk about Sungmin like that. He is more than just a partner to me.”

Then Kyuhyun starts to walk towards where Sungmin left but he turned around to say another word to Seohyun.

“And Don’t you dare talk to me again.”

“You really changed Oppa.”

------

“rabbit!”

“rabbit!”

"Hey rabbit, Stop!"

Sungmin could hear someone calling her. She already know who is calling her, it’s the only person who is calling her that, which she got used to it now.

She turned around and saw Kyuhyun running towards her.

“What is it?”

“I…I…” Kyuhyun trying to speak but because he was running, he can’t speak properly and is stuttering.

“You?” Sungmin asked him with a questioning look.

“What you saw…it’s… it’s not what you think…”

“I didn’t think of anything…Kyuhyun-sshi. I was just about to—“

“Please listen to me first before talking.”

Sungmin remained shut when Kyuhyun spoke again saying those words.

“There’s nothing going on about it, I wasn’t kissing her…I…”

“You’re not kissing her? Then why’re you’re lips attached to each other? You shouldn’t fool me Kyuhyun-aah, but it doesn’t matter, you shouldn’t explain to me,I've got nothing to do with it, it’s okay, I was just about to thank you from before and give you this.” Then she reached out the piece of bread she have.

“So you can go back to Seohyun and do what you are doing. See you later.”

Kyuhyun was just looking at the bread.

“I already told you that I am not kissing her.”

“And I also told you Kyuhyun-ah, that it’s okay, Go ahead and kiss her, it’s not my matter or anything.”

“Aish, why are you so stupid? I told you that it’s not a kiss.”

“Then what is it? Two lips touching and puckering each other, what do you call that? ” Sungmin is getting more and more irritated because Kyuhyun keeps on explaining to her even though she said that’s it’s okay to her already, was it really okay for her? She felt a little pain in her chest but it’s nothing to make a big deal about.