Chapter 24-The Seduction & Threat

A/N: Hey guys, early update for you all :) I know I usually do this A/N after the chapter but I'm here to give you guys a warning. There will be a mature scene in this chapter. For those who are uncomfortable or not interested. Skip it when you see *^*. You can continue reading it after another *^* is shown again. Also, as there is a sort of mature scene. I'll put Tyler Bachtel's photo instead of a gif. And if you're underage, I don't want to know.

Also if you think this chapter deserves a vote and a comment. Please do so. AHAHA. Chapter dedicated to themidnightwanderer :)

***

  All Rights Reserved

Chapter 24-The Seduction & Threat

Miranda Barone's POV

I pursed my lips. Where on earth was my necklace? I rummaged through my jewellery box. It was a good thing the kindergarten had changed its operating hours from one to five in the afternoons. If not I'll be terribly late considering it was almost eleven. 

It has been three days since we left New York and Olivia and Adrianna had begged for us to stay for awhile more. However I had a job and Slade had business to get to. But we promised to visit them soon. I liked Slade's friends, they were fun to be around with.

"Ugh, where are you?" I mumbled to myself as I looked through the box. 

"I was in the shower." Slade answered as he stepped out of the bathroom, his entire body still wet from his shower. From where I was standing, I could still see droplets of water trickling down his torso. They made his tattoos stand out even more and I really wanted to trace them with my fingers.

I was definitely sure that he was not wearing anything except the towel that covered his man parts. 

"Not you. I meant one of my necklaces. Besides go back into the bathroom, you're dripping water all over the floor." I answered as I spotted the small puddle of water on the ground. 

Slade shot me a suggestive smirk, "Are you dripping wet now?" His seductive purr had my insides turned to jelly and his suggestive words had me clenching my thighs together. 

"No!" I rushed out and Slade stalked towards me as he towelled his damp hair. I couldn't help it but my eyes started to stray towards his body. 

He neared me and his plump kissable lips curved into a sexy sinful grin. He abruptly pulled me into his arms and I could feel the water droplets from his body soak into my clothes. "Stop! You're getting me all wet!" I laughed as I tried to pull away from his grasp. 

"Oh really?" He gave another smirk and I flushed, "No! No that kind of wet! I meant that you're making my clothes wet." 

Slade's eyes raked all over my body before his eyes met mine. Instead of the crystal blue eyes I was used to seeing, his blue eyes were darker. Darker from lust. I shivered from desire and I clenched my thighs together again. Oh my god. 

"Shame. I guess we have to work on that." He shot me a wicked grin and before I could process what he meant, his lips met my neck and my knees almost buckled. Almost. 

*^*

His arms wrapped around me so that my back was facing his front. I let out a breathy moan from the sensations his hot wet mouth caused against my neck. Slade seemed encouraged by my moans before his hand slipped from its hold on my waist to my hips before going lower.