Chapter 26-The Fight: Slade VS Alexi

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 26-The Fight: Slade VS Alexi

Miranda Barone's POV

I opened my eyes and winced before shutting my eyes again and let out a groan as the pounding in my head increased. This time I opened my eyes gingerly and sat up from the bed.

"Take it."

Slade offered his hand where the miracle pill-Advil-sat. I nodded and took it from his hand before swallowing it with some water. "Did I get drunk?" I asked as I shielded my eyes from the light with my hands.

Slade snorted, "That's the fucking understatement of the century."

I groaned and glared up at him, "Not so loud please. My head hurts." Slade let out a scoff at this statement and crossed his arms over his chest, his muscles straining against the grey shirt he wore as they hugged his biceps deliciously. "Anyway, how drunk was I?" I questioned, hoping that I didn't do anything stupid in front of Slade.

A smirk crossed his lips and my heart started to sink to the bottom of my stomach. "You were so drunk that I don't even know where to start. Oh! I know! I like your tattoos and your muscles! They're so sexy and biiiiggg!" He mimicked me with a high pitched voice.

"I mean you even tried to feel me up. Never have I felt so...violated." Slade added as he feigned horror and shock on his handsome face.

My jaw dropped and I was really sure my eyes were as big as golfballs. Embarrassment flooded into me. "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god." I mumbled, too embarrassed to respond to him. I slumped back onto the bed and covered my entire self with the covers due to shame.

"Truthfully, I enjoyed myself immensely. I mean especially when you literally threw yourself at me from a table where you were dancing." He smirked at me and I groaned in embarrassment. "Slade catch me!" He mocked in a high pitched tone and my face turned a brighter shade of red.

Holy shit. Life just got more embarrassing than ever. "I danced on a table?" I squeaked out in horror. "Yes, it was quite a sight." I groaned into the pillows and I could hear the amusement in Slade's voice.

"Also especially when I had instructed you not to drink anything. Didn't I?" He added and this time, annoyance leaked into his tone.

I got out of bed and realised I was in one of Slade's t shirts and just my underwear. "Did you undress me?" I gasped and Slade shrugged. "Yes. What's the problem? I've already seen almost everything already."

I flushed a bright red and hit him in the chest, "Shut up!"

Slade rolled is eyes, "What? It's true." He stated and turned around and passed me my phone. I reached for it and winced. "Ow." I inspected my right hand and frowned, the knuckles were a little bruised.

"Yeah about that, you have to ice them. You punched someone last night." Slade stated and I gasped, horrified. "What? Who? Why didn't you stop me?"