Chapter 28-The Surprise Visitor

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 28-The Surprise Visitor

Miranda Barone's POV

The feeling of someone hugging me too tightly woke me up. I yawned and turned around to see Slade almost strangling me. A slow smile graced my lips and I took him in. He was dangerously beautiful and he was mine. Was I really falling in love with him? I sighed and pushed that thought away before deciding to make breakfast for us.

It was a routine we had, I usually make breakfast or lunch and Slade would serve us dinner. I mean who knew Slade or Sebastian Kolosov could be so domestic? Certainly not me. In fact I was still reeling from the fact that Slade's real name was Sebastian even though it has been a week since he revealed it. I didn't know why he thought it wasn't cool enough. In my opinion, I thought it was really sexy.

Sebastian Kolosov.

I sighed and got out of the bed or well tried to get out of it. Slade's hold on me was tight and I slowly pulled away from him. Once I was out, I quickly grabbed a pillow and stuffed it in Slade's arms as a replacement for me. I watched with a smile on my face as his arms quickly wrapped themselves around the pillow before snuggling his head to it.

Once I was done with my morning necessities and I was fully dressed, I headed down to make breakfast. Mark and Tony only came around noon before I went for work but seeing that it was a Sunday, they only came by when Slade wasn't around and I was okay with that. It meant that I got to spend more alone time with him.

I took out the eggs and bacon before frying them and turned on the coffee machine. Soon enough, a grumpy Slade came down the stairs, he was still in his boxers and glared at me as his husky voice rumbled out. "Why weren't you in bed?" I sighed before shoving some slices of bread into the toaster.

It was going to be one of those mornings when Slade woke up from the wrong side of the bed. Mustering up all the patience I had, I smiled at him before scooping the bacon and eggs and laid the freshly toasted bread on the plate before serving it to him. "I was making breakfast."

Slade grumbles to himself before grabbing the plate from me and placed it on the island counter and waited for me. I quickly took my share and joined him there and we started having breakfast together.

Licking my lips, I started, "What are your plans today? I have to run some errands at the mall." Slade grimaced, "Fine. I'll follow but make it quick."

I pursed my lips, "You don't have to come you know. I mean Mark and Tony would suffice." I said casually and my really grumpy boyfriend glared at me. "Shut up and lets go. I have a business meeting to get to later."

I shrugged before putting the plates into the dishwasher. "I'm all dressed to go. It's you that has to get ready before we can go." I gave him a bright smile and he wrinkled his nose. "Do you have to wear a skirt? I mean isn't it freezing out there?"

"I'll be wearing a coat and besides once we get into the mall, it's gonna be hot. So why not?" I asked and raised an eyebrow. Slade narrowed his eyes at me before stalking off to get changed.