Alone in the base (part 1)

Eren's POV

As we have nothing to do today, it was decided that we go out with all the survey corpse. We are all reunite, waiting for leave, but there still someone missing. That fucking horse face! And you know the best, they ask me to go pick him up.

So i go upstairs and knock at his door

« Jean, get the fuck out we waiting for you » .... no answer.

I shut the door out, making so much noise that everyone downstairs have probably hear it.

« I'm not coming » he whining

He's still on his bed. His head in the pillow, and his sheet covering all his body. I close the door and come closer to the bed. I try to put him out of the bed and grabbing his arm.

« Come on dude, everyone's waiting for you, so get out of your bed and dress up fast »

He roughly take his arm out off my hands.

« I say i'm not coming, so leave me alone! »

I hear tears in his voice. I mostly hate him, but i can't leave him like this, i'm not a bastard like that. I sit on the bed and put my hand on his shoulder, but he rejected it. He turn his face on the pillow, letting just one eyes to see. His eye was red and full of tears.

« I said i'm not .... »

I put my hand on his cheek.

« Are you ok ? whats going on? »

He removed my hand

« Like you care, just leave me, tell them i'm sick »

I won't insist more, so i get out of the room and go back downstairs. When i arrive, no ones here. « Shit, i took too long, so they leave without us » What can i do now, i was alone in the base, with Jean crying on his bed. So i go back to his room.

« What again! »

« They're gone, we are alone here »

« And? why are you in my room? just go to yours and leave me »

I sit on his bed and force him to lay on his back. His eyes were red and had dark circle. His face full of tears. he look away, try to put his head on the pillow again.

« Stop hiding on your bed and tell me what's going on »

He stop moving, accepting to not be hiding by his pillow, but still look away.

_____________________

Sorry for my shitty english, i usually speak french and i'm bad to form a good sentence. Don't hesitate to give me your opinion, advice about my orthography/grammar or about the story itself. It's my first fanfic so it's not perfect, i wait your advice ;)