It can't be real

Jean POV

God what are they going to do at us. We were totally paralyzed.

Erwin: « Relax, we're not here to punish you for that, we just want to talk with you »

Yeah, a talk, i'm totally relax now. Erwin sit on the chair in front of us. Levi still on the desk. What will happen to us. Someone save us please.

Eren: « so you....ahmm see us ... » He was cut by Levi

Levi: « Kissing yes »

Crap crap crap. We're totally dead.

Erwin: « We will just ask you to be more ....discreet »

Jean: « Wait what, you're not gonna kill us or something »

Erwin: « hahaha no, we don't care about that, but other people will, so just do this on our room, where nobody can see you. If you want i can transfer Eren to your room Jean. »

Jean: « I have to tell that i'm totally lost here »

Eren: « Yeah, me too »

I'm probably dead, i'm just dreaming, or i'm just unconscious, but it can't be real.

Erwin: « We know what's like, to love another man, so we will talk about that with you, and tell you to just, not show you in front of someone. »

We were totally shocked. We looked at them, like it's not true. No it really can't be. Levi stood up and come to Erwin, kissing him on the lips. No no no, i'm dead, it's not true, or i'm still sleeping, i just sleeping since morning, i never get up and...

Erwin: « So, Eren will you be transfer in Jean's room? »

Eren: « euh....ahm ye....yeah »

Levi was now sit on Erwin's lap.

Erwin: « Nice, i will announce it as your punishment for the other, and if you need something, or talk about you two, just came at me, i will tell you when i have time to see you in my office. And obviously, all of that stay between us. »

Eren&Jean: « Ye....yeah... tha...thanks »

We return in dinning room, everyone stop eating and look at us when we arrive.

Erwin: « So, as punishment for leaving training, Eren will be transfer into Jean's room. And they will be forced to support each other »

Eren POV

I still don't know what happen, like, nothing of it was real. I return sit next Mikasa and Armin.

Mikasa: « Eren i can go talk to Erwin, it's not your fault, he can change his mind and.. »

Eren: « NO, i have to accept my punishment, i'll be ok, don't worry » 

.................Later in Armin&Eren's room .................

I just finish packing my stuff and was ready to change room

Armin: « Will you explain me all of this, did you ask to change room or what, what's with Jean? »

Eren: « Nothing, i have to go »

Yeah he totally know that i'm lying, but he won't ask me more, that's why he is my best friends, he knows when stop asking thing, he know when he don't need to know. I arrive in Jean's room. I closed the door, and just have the time to put my things on the floor before he pinned me to the wall and start to kiss my neck.

« Jean, what are you... »

Updated, ok i know you will enjoy the next one o/