The first time

Hi, yeah yeah i know four month, that's long. Buuuut i finally write this chapter. I think the next one will be the last, i have my idea on how close this fanfic. Hope you will like this chapter

Jean POV

« Well.... i think i have to explain you » He says in a husky voice

This sent me shiver down my spine, heading right to my cock and making me hard in one second. Shit, he totally controls me. Wait wait wait, he'll show me ? Does it mean i have to be bottom ?! No waaaaay. He put his hand under my shirt and started to play with my nipples. OK ok, anyway i don't care here, i just want to fuck. I pull off my shirt and push him on the bed.

« heeey » he protests.

I tossed off his shirt somewhere in the room and attack his chest. I'm just sitting on the right place, our two hard member are rubbing against each other through our clothes. He quickly regain the top, so quickly that i didn't had the time to protest. He removed our pants in the process.

« You ...you want to top »

He smirks at me

« Maybe .... you have a problem with that? »

« No, it's just i'm ... well ... i » I'm fucking stressed now

« Relax i'm joking »

« But, you're on top of me and .... » I don't know if this situation is more embarrassing than the discussion with Erwin or not

« I can be a bottom and being in top of you, you know »

« Yeah you ... » He cuts me with a deep kiss

Eren POV

Kissing him like this just keep me remembering how much i ... i ... love him, Yes fuck i admit it, i fall in love with Jean Fucking Kirstein, who would belive that ? no one, not even me. But i have to keep it for myself and it hurts. I felt Jean pulls me away. Wait what, did i make something wrong, did i thought aloud ? ... Oh well we were out of air right, i have to stop thinking too much.

« Eren are you ok? »

« Yeah yeah don't worry .... everything's ok »

« You're sure you want to do that, i mean, i won't ... like .... force you you know »

« I'm ok Jean, i want to, really. Now give me your hand»

I took his hand in mine and then start two of his fingers. He whimpers and closed his eyes, and i didn't know i could make him like this by just licking his fingers. I stopped a moment to remove our boxers. I gave a few more licks and then i grab the bottle of lube and put some on his fingers. He open his eyes, surprised of the coldness of the liquid. I guide his hand to my ass and looked at him in the eyes.

« Just .... just go slowly ok? »

I released his hand and hide my head in the crook go his neck. I know he already put one in once, but i'm still stressed about the whole penetrating thing. He start to rub against it and then he slowly push in, and i froze, i fucking froze, i'm a idiot, why i reacting like that.

« Eren relax »

I didn't move. He forced me to look at him with his free hand. I'm embarrassed and stressed, i don't know what to do.

« Look at me, take a deep breath and relax, where is your all dominating mood you had just before »

« It's ... it's juuuust arggg »