Alone in the base (last part)

Eren POV

« i'm going back to my room »

He throw his yogourt and going out of the kitchen

« Hey Jean wait ! »

He turn back and look at me.

« What ? »

« Do... do you want me to keep you compagnie this night? »

What the fuck i am saying. I just ask if he wants me to come at his room at night, what he is going to think. And why am i so kind to him suddenly. Well, i can't be nasty on him after see him cry like that. He look at me strangely.

« I... i mean you tell me about your nightmare, so maybe if there is someone else in the room you will sleep better »

« Maybe,... come if you want »

________

Jean POV

Sleeping with me, what the fuck is he thinking? Ok i think he mean just sleep in the room, on the bed above me, but he act strange. I turn back on take the stairs to go to my room. Praying that he hasn't noticing that i turn completely red.

________

Eren POV

« You're already back? »

Annie: « Yeah idiot, look how it's rain outside »

I look at the windows, yeah it was raining like hell and i didn't noticed.

Levi: « we haven't wait you, you were too long »

« Yeah i .... »

Mikasa: « What were you doing with Jean ? »

Armin: «Where is he in fact? »

« I try hard to wake him up, but i wouldn't. He is sick, and he just come for eat and then go back to his room »

Yeah he isn't really sick, but i promise him to not tell about what i saw. Everyone go upstairs, to their room or in the shower. I go back to mine with Armin. So our room because we share it.

Okay so, i didn't write more for now, but i'll try to do it today. Don't forget to tell me what you think.