Guilty

Eren POV

When i waked up, Jean wasn't in the room. He probably already go to the shower, even if it's so early, or maybe ... he regrets what we did last night. I erase that of my mind, no it can't be, he seems to really enjoyed it. I get up and go to my room before go to the shower, maybe it's better to not see him now. He was't on the dinning room when i went downstairs.

....... Later, waiting for entrainement starting.........

He was here for the entrainement, but he totally avoid me. What have i done, did i do something wrong last night.

Jean POV

I feel bad today, my head hurt, my heart hurt, i'd rather be stay in the bed.

Erwin: "For today you will work by team of two. Pick someone you really trust, you best friends or anyway."

It was too much for me, i feel tears running down my face. I just run away, no matter if i'll be punish for skipping training, i don't care anymore.

Eren POV

I saw Jean running away.

Armin: « Go after him »

Eren: « Why ? »

Armin: « Because you're probably the only one who know why he runs away. »

Mikasa: « Wait, what ? »

Armin: « Forget about that Mikasa »

Eren: « Fuck, i'll go »

Mikasa: « Eren »

Mikes would come after me but gladly Armin stop her. I have to thanks him before. I run after Jean, i don't know why and how, but i know exactly where he goes. Like i think, he was in front of the little wood near the base, where he disperses Marco's ashes. He was lending on his knees, crying.

Jean: « I'm sorry Marco, forgive me. I love you, i always loved you, why are you gone. I wouldn't disgust you, i promise i won't do those thing anymore, it was just a moment of lost, please forgive me. »

I go closer to him and put my hands on his shoulder. He turns his head and look up at me, his eyes and face completely wet.

« Eren..? Since when you ...»

« You know, i think he wants to see you happy. Even if it's not with him, even if it means be with another men. I think he don't care if you are happy, it's all that he wants, and if you're happy he will be too, because he can see you smile and he know he'll always have a place in your heart »

He stood up and hug me, head on my shoulder. I wrap my arms around him.

« Thanks you Eren »

He looked at me and then kiss me

« Thanks you for all »

« We better go back to training or we will be in big trouble »

« Yeah »

He wipe his tears and we get back to the training.

.................Evening, while eating ..................

We were eating, like usually, when Erwin come in the dinning room.

Erwin: « Eren, Jean, in my office NOW »

We looked at each other and follow Erwin. We are in big big trouble. We'll probably be punished for one month or more, forced to do horrible tasks. We arrive in the office, Levi was here too, sit on Erwin's desk.

Erwin: « Sit please »

We sit on the chairs in front of the desk

Jean: « We are really sorry for skipping training, it's my fault, i felt bad and.... »

Erwin stop him.

Erwin: « You're not here for that »

Levi: « I followed you when you leave the training »

Oh god we are in bigger trouble than i thought. We will be burn alive, send to jail, what will we do.

Hey hey hey trouble comes here, maybe, you'll see. I'm motivated today for writing. I'll write the next chapter after i think. Don't forget to give me your opinion.