What's that feel?

Jean POV (let's go back a few minutes before)

I just wake up and look at Eren sleeping. He is not annoying like this. He open his eyes and looks back at me. And he ... what the fuck, are those lips on mine. I jump back and hurt the wall. I rub my head «Outch » I will say somethings but he just run out off the room. i sat correctly on my bed. I touch my lips with my thumb. So it's what a kiss feel like. I never kissed anyone before, i never thought that my first would a guy but even less Eren. We always fight and argue and even if he take care of me for some week now, we still fight and yell at each other. I'm confused, i don't know what to think, he run so fast. I wouldn't yell at him, even if it was weird. I still feel his soft lips on mine. I went out of my mind, take my clothes and go to the shower, He wasn't here, and when i went for eat he finish his meal fast and return upstairs. He totally avoiding me.

Sasha: « Hey Jean come on, you can sit here »

« Thank you »

After eating i go to the training. Even totally avoid me all the day. I try many time to catch his eyes but he always look away. I wait him at night, but he didn't come, so i haven't sleep. The next days was the same. And i still can't sleep. Some time i fell asleep, but not for long, awaken by a nightmare. After something like on week, i was just totally dead. This evening we had to wash the dishes and kitchen. Everyone was already on their room, so we were alone. He stil look away.

« Eren » no answer.

« Eren stop avoiding me! »

He didn't say anything and continue to wash the table. I grab his hand and force him to face me.

« Would you stop ignoring me, it's annoying, and i didn't sleep for like 5 days »

He look down. I grab his chin and look him in this eyes. he was totally red, and i think i am too.

« Don't look down idiot. you think you can kiss someone and run away like and never spoke to him again »

« I... i'm sorry i wouldn't .. wait what? you're not mad at me »

I release him and finish to wash the table

« No i'm not, will you come tonight? »

« Ahmm... i .... yeah i'll come »

« See you later »

I give him a little kiss on the cheek and went directly to my room

God i write so much today xD. Maybe the next chapter something happen, or maybe not, we will see. I didn't write it yet. Don't forget to give me your opinion.