Pleasure

Eren POV

He licked my neck reach my earlobe and nibble it.

« I want you » He whisper to my ear.

It make me shiver.

Jean POV

I want him, i want him so much. I put my hands under his shirt, still licking his neck.

« Jeaaaan...mhhm, your hands are cold »

That was not my problem for now. I remove his shirt and throw it somewhere in the room. I turn him, now i'm the one who is back to the wall, and push him in the bed. I'm on top of him, and i get back to his neck. I start to feel his member grow against my leg. It start to become tight in my pants too. My tongue follow the line of his body, go to his collarbones. He moans a little under my licks. I continue my way to his chest, start teasing one of his nipple. He let out a whimp.

«Don't lick here »

I stop, looking up at him

« But you seem to like it no? »

He cover his face with his arm and blush.

« Shut up »

I get back to the nipples teasing, taking care of one with my tongue and the other with my fingers. He shiver and moan, he really seems to like it.

« Jean ...you ...teasing too much » He whispered between two heavy breathing.

My hand start to go down his body, reaching his pant. I open his belt, unbutton and unzip his pants. I get back to explore his body with my tongue, following his six pack line down his stomach. He shiver.

« Jean it tickles »

I smile and continue my exploration. I kiss his V line, my hand reaching his underwear, and started to rub through it. He was already really hard.

« Jean please ... more, stop teasing »

I smile. I want him to beg me for more, i want to make him beg for cum. Yeah i'm a bad boy. My pants become really too tight, so i get up and remove it. I also remove Eren's pants and underwear. I go back on top of him. He was red.

« Don't look at me like that Jean »

« But you're so cute »

« Shut uuuuuuup » He moans until i start touching his crotch.

I return to his waist with my tongue, licking his stomach, but keep my eyes in his. He's bitting his hand for hide his moan.

« Please don't transform to a titan »

« I wont »

« So stop bite yourself, i want to hear you »

I started to lick his tips. He slightly arch his back and bite his lower lips. I stopped for lick my finger. Eren looked at me.

« What are you doing? » He say, breathing hard

« Relax princess »

He looked at me askance. I take my finger out of my mouth and place it at his entrance.

« Jean waiiii... »

I push slowly my finger in.

« It hurts » he said in pain.

I hear a little fears and tears in his voice but continue to push in slowly. I feel him shiver and i stopped moving. I go above him without taking out my finger. He was shivering a lot, not from pleasure or excitement, but from fear, i see tears running down is face. I put it out.

What if i care about horse face (boyXboy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें