Tell me your feeling

I'm so so so sorry for this looooong wait. I had the end of my fic since some month but i just couldn't find a way to relate my last chapter and this one.

So this is the last chapter, i hope you'll like it.

Please tell me what you think of this fic, i'm always very happy to read comments

Now, good reading

Eren POV

It was really relaxing to woke up in his arms. I'd like to woke up like this every morning, like two lovers and not like two fucking buddies. But we are not lovers, Jean would never be like that with me, never, and it hurt to remember that fact. I forced myself to get up, leaving the heat of Jean's body. He groans and opened his eyes, catching my hands-

« Where are you going? » He asks with a sleepy voice.

« Well it's morning, i need to take a shower and get dressed, we have training in one hour, you should get up too »

« Why don't we say we are sick and stay in the bed all day »

« We can't »

I took back my hand, i put my boxer, took my clothes and headed to the bathroom. When i came back Jean was fully clothed and waiting for me to go to eat. Then we went out to our training. All of us were waiting to start, but Levi and Erwin were making a speech, and it was boring. I sigh loudly, and turned my head to look at Jean, still remembering him naked.

« What are you looking at? »

« Nothing »

« So stop looking me like this you gay shit »

« Gay shit, are you fucking serious? »

« Yes i am »

I grabbed his collar

« Don't you dare calling me gay shit again horse face »

« I'm not a horse » He shout a little louder.

I looked around us, to see that a bunch of people had turned their attention to us and then i felt his fist on my face.

« You're gonna regret this you shit »

I jumped on him, making us both fall on the ground, me on top of him, and i returned his hit. When he finally connected two of this stupid neurone he tried to take over but i didn't let him.

« Get out of me you bitch »

I answer with a second hit on his face. I already can't remember who started that or even why we were fighting, but it was always like this with him. Even if we start our little fun session in the bed, even if i realized that i love him we keep fight. He finally found the force to flip me and take the control. He was ready to punch me, and i closed my eyes, waiting for his hand hitting my nose, but it never append. Instead i felt his lips against mine, he ... he was kissing me. I was lost in the kiss when i heard Mikasa yell and felt the weight of Jean's body leave mine.

« Don't touch Eren you gay shit »

And she punch him, throwing him flat on the ground. I gathered my thought and get back to my feet.

« Mikasa stop »

« Why ? « She was ready to punch him again « He hit you and he kiss you, since when do defend him? »

« Since ...»

« Give me a good reason to stop beating him »

« Because i love him »

I saw her surprise look, and the look of some people who were paying attention to us, and then .. then i realized what i just said.

« Shit ... fuck «

I run away, far away from them, far away from Jean, because now, he would never see me again.

Jean POV

I didn't have the time to understand what's going on. The kicks, the kiss, and being threw on the floor by Mikasa, and then ... then Eren saying ... did the fight make me hallucinate ? or he really just say that .... he loves me. I was completely lost in my thought when Armin voice make me go back to reality.

« Jean, what are you doing, go after him ! »

He was holding back Mikasa to run after Eren. I turn my head everywhere, trying to figure out where Eren would run. Then a memory get back to my mind, when he found me crying, talking to Marco. He probably go there. I get on my foot and run after him. And there i found him, insulting, probably himself. When he saw me he try to go away but fail and fall. He tried again but i grabbed his arm

« Eren, wait »

« If you're here to say that i'm horrible stupid homo falling in love with his enemy and you don't want to see me again you can go, i'm fine » He says angrily

« I'm not here for that, i mean, i'm here for what you said, but i won't, i would never tell you to go away from me »

He finally looked at me.

« Eren listen, i'm probably not ready to tell you that i ... i ...you know, but i really like being around you, even if we still fight. I like to sleep with you and doing all this things. It's not just sex, because if it was i wouldn't do it with you. But, i'm ok being with you and i'm really fine to you being in love with me »

He seems surprise. I felt stupid for what i just said, i never been good at socializing, but i had to tell him the truth.

« You really think what you just said ? »

« Yeah .. i won't leave you Eren, and promise me you won't do it too »

« I promise, i'll be here forever for you, i love you Jean »

« I .... i .... i love you too »

Yeah i said it, i think it, and i would say it to him every day of our life. And then we kiss, the more romantic kiss we ever had. I love him, i fucking love him and i don't know why i took so much time to realize it.

_____

END