Discover each other (part 1)

Jean POV

He come some minutes later. Armin probably don't already sleep, but he know that Eren sleep in my room so he doesn't need to wait for him to sleep. I was sitting on the bed and he sit next to me.

« Eren... this kiss... you....ahmm... really want it ? I mean, you knew that you kiss me or you were just half asleep and think it was someone else? »

He seems really embarrassed, and he wasn't looking at me.

« I .... don't know. I just realize that i was kissing you and freak out. I... »

« My real question is ... you regret it or will you.... do it again? »

I realize what i just said and turn completely red

« Just forget about that »

I hide my head in my hands. He remove my hands and put his lips against mine. The kiss is different from the first. This times he moves his lips, it's more passionate. I follow the move and he try to open my mouth. He put his tongue in my mouth and play with mine.

_______

Eren POV

I stop my kiss and look at Jean.

« I do it well? » i ask

« ahmm, i... »

« You can tell me that i'm not »

I smile at him

« That's not it, it's just ... you're my first so, i can really tell... but i loved it »

He turn completely red and look away.

« It was my first too »

We were silent for a few minute. Looking away.

« We have to wake up early tomorrow so let's sleep »

We lay on the bed, like ever time before we stop. His head on my neck. I turn off the light, but the moon still lighten the room. I can feel his breathe on my neck, like always, but it feel different this time. He was breathing harder. He start to kiss my neck, softly. He kiss it more and more and he lick it.

« mmmmh ... Jean what are you ..mmmh »

He stop

« You seem to like it »

« Shut mmmmh »

He bite my ear.

« Shut up mmmh»

« You can't stop moaning right? »

He was looking at me

« You don't need to say it out loud idiot »

I start kiss him again and go above him. I let his lips go and i was sat on him.

« What are you doing ? »

« I don't really know » I smile at him.

« You're hard »

« And who's fucking fault? ... And you are too! »

« You don't need to say it! »

« You say it first, and stop yell at me »

« Come here idiot »

He grab my shirt and pull me to him. We have a long and passionate kiss, with tongue obviously. I hear him moan in every tongue mouvements and feel that he breathe harder.

Okay the interessant part will really begin in next chapter... i think hahah. I just write this so i haven't the following yet. It's really hard to write this kind of things. And the next chapter will be even harder to write. I hope you enjoy my first fic ;)