Cry in the dark

Eren POV

.........Later in the night ............

It was something like midnight. I slowly get out of my bed, take some stuff for go to the shower tomorrow morning. Admin wouldn't ask why i'm not here when he wake up, because i always wake up early and go to the shower. I silently get out of the room and and head on Jean's room. I arrive in front of his door. I don't know why i'm here but... anyway. I slowly open the door.

« Jean, can i come? » I whispered

« Mmmmh, you're really here? » His voice was half asleep and he turn on his bed « Sure come »

I come in and close the door. The moon passing through the window enlighten the room so i can see where i'm going. I put my stuff on a chair and climb in the bed above Jean. (PS: actually i talk about the bed who is above Jean, Eren is not above Jean himself xD)

« So, you're a little bit alone since Marco is ... you no ahem ... »

« Shut up, i need to sleep »

I hear in his voice that he hold his tears. Fuck i'm an idiot, i'm made him cry.

« Sorry, good night »

........ In the middle of the night .........

I'm awakened by noises, actually Jean's voice. He talking in his sleep

« Have you seen Marco ..... where he his .... Marco... MARCO where are you, answer me please »

He probably make a nightmare. I get out of my bed and put my hand on his shoulder.

« Jean »

He lift up sharply.

« Marco !!!! »

He was sit on this bed, i put again my hand on his shoulder. He look at me and start to cry. He hook on my neck and put his head on me. he was shaking. I can feel that he breathe hardly, and feel his tears flowing on me. I put my hands around him and start to rub his back.

« It's okay Jean, calm down, i'm here. Breathe and calm down »

He relax a bit, stop shaking, but still crying. I push him back to see his face and look at him in the eyes.

« You need to sleep now »

« I don't want ... if i sleep i ..... i will see it again ... i.. i don't want to ... see him ....please... i won't sleep again »

« You won't see him okay, just lay down i'll sleep with you okay »

He seem surprised but he complied. His back face me. I lay down next to him and put my arms around him

« Good night »

He turn back and place his head in my neck. I still feel that tears flowing down his face

« Good night, thank you »

................. The next morning ..................

Jean POV

I slowly wake up. I still in Eren's arms. It's awkward. I move i little bit my legs and look at him. I also feel something against my knee. I also realize that i'm half on him and jump back.

« Are you fucking hard???? »

Yeah my title is pretty bad but anyway. Hope you enjoy the story (yeah i'm motivate to write this morning)