Discover each other (Part 3)

Jean POV (Yup i take the last sentence of the previous chapter)

He was probably as afraid as me. What if i come too soon, he will laugh at me... i don't want that. It's really awkward to be naked with him sat on me. Anyway, i'm not a kid anymore, i can do it. I wrap by hand on his cock and start to move slowly. I still avoid my eyes, so i put his chin with my other hand and force him to look at me. Then i kiss him. My tongue explored all of his mouth, and i can feel that he moan more and more when i go faster with my hand. I stop the kiss because i was really out of air. I take a deep breathe. I was moaning a little too, even if he don't touch me. I think he will start to touch me too but i didn't let him the time and take mine in the same hand as his, so like that i can rub them against the other.

« Jean ....mmmmmh..... more »

I take his lips again and go faster and faster. I've never felt this way before, it's so good, i feel it through my whole body. This time Eren stop his kiss for breathe. He breathe really hard.

« Jean..i'm gonna .... »

« Me too, just let it out »

I put my arm in his back to take him closer to me and start a kiss. We cum on our stomach at the same time with a long and loud moan. I seriously hope that nobody hear that. I just fell on the bed, and Eren fell on me, his head on my shoulder, half on me. We were totally out of air, and breathing really hard.

« Jean i... it felt really good »

« Yeah »

I clean our stomach with tissu and throw them. Then we fall asleep quickly, with the hard training today and this pleasure time we were totally dead. This time he was the one who sleep in my arms. I kiss him on the forehead.

« Good night Eren »

« Good night Jean »

When i wake up the next morning, Eren was still sleeping. I get up silently and go to the shower." What did i do, why... why all of this happened. Why i kissed him again, and don't just stop all of this even before it's start. What's that feeling, why me, why him." I was totally lost, what can i think about all of this, what if someone discover it. Was it bad or not, i don't know what to think about all of it, maybe i wouldn't have done this. I hope that when i go back to my room Eren will not be there, i'm not really ready for face him after last night.

Yeah i did it o/. Sorry it's really short but i hope you'll enjoy it anyway. Tell me what you think. I will write the next chapter as soon as possible. I have also an idea for a one shot Jean Marco and maybe i'll try some Levi/Farlan (yeah crazy ship o/ )