Alone in the base (part 2)

Jean POV

Why the fuck he is here again, i tell him to leave me alone, but for once he look like he care of me. We always fight and argue, and it's annoy everyone. but today, i don't know why, he look worried about me.

«Ok i get it, i won't hide anymore but take your hand off »

He hesitate but finally remove it. I sit on my bed, cross-legged, and look down to my hand.

« Do you really care or you just try to make a joke on me? »

« I really care for once, so tell me »

I just can't hold my tears anymore. It's flowing out of my eyes. I fall against Eren and put my head on his shoulder. He don't react first, but then he put his hands on my back.

« I know it was month ago but...., i...i... when they tell we.... gonna go out with everyone, i.... » I take my breath « I just think about him and..... i don't... want to have fun wi... without .... without him »

Eren move his hand on my back, he try to pull me back for see my face, but i didn't move, so he give up.

« You talk about Marco right ? »

« Ye...yeah.. »

« You didn't cry for month, and just a way out make you like this? »

« If it's for make fun of me you can go away »

« No, it's not what i mean i.. » He was interrupt

« I cry every night, i had nightmare every night, but no one know, no one hear, i'm alone in this room, i had to share it with Marco but... he is.... » i can't finish my sentence and i start crying again. Geez why am i crying in Eren's arm.

Eren POV

« It's okay, just calm down »

He take a break, try hard to stop crying, i feel his deep breath on my neck. He redress himself and finally look me in this eyes. His eyes are so wet. He wipe his face with his hand.

« You wont tell the other about that ? »

« I promise »

I wipe the last teardrop he forgot on his cheek with my thumb. He seem surprised but he didn't say anything. Why my heart beat so fast ?!

« The others won't come back until a few hour, we are alone in here, so what do you want to do? » My question seems a little bit ambiguous, but he didn't relive it.

« I'm Hungry »

« Ok let's go dinner »

« Go already, i dress up and i come »

Yeah maybe it's better, he still in pajamas, a shirt and underpants, i didn't need ... and want to see that. I go out of the room, close the door and i head to the kitchen. He rejoin me a few minute later. He just put on a pants, and he still have bed hair. I was looking in the fridge, it was almost empty, but still some things to eat.

« What do you want? salty ? sweeten? »

« I don't know »

He come behind me to see what's in the fridge. He put his hand on the fridge's door near mine. God i can feel his breathe, again. My heart started beat fast again. What's going on with me? He take a yogourt and sit at the table and start to eat it.

« That's all ? »

« yep, i'm not hungry, and there is nothing interesting to eat »

He make a point, i take one too and sit in front of him. His eyes still red but he look a little bit better than earlier. We suddenly hear voice from outside, are they already back.

Don't get used to fast update ^^. I have written much for publish like 1 or 2 more chapter but i have to write the following and i don't know how many time i will take.