10 : Locker Room Myhem

"This must be my lucky day," you heard someone say behind you

You turned around to see Xiumin grinning widely at you. You heard the students outside give a loud cheer.

"Sorry about this, but that pin's mine," he said as he swiftly dashed towards you.

OH CRAP!

You dodged him in time and you positioned yourself behind a desk.

"Wow you're fast," he remarked while snapping his head from side to side. "I like fast preys. But I'm faster."

He suddenly lunged towards you. You instinctively shoved the desk towards him but he easily avoided it. You glanced at his wrist and saw that he was wearing his limiter.

How is he so fast?

He suddenly reached for the pin on your chest but you were able to step back just in time, helplessly pinning yourself against the door.

"Game over," Xiumin smirked. But before he could even touch you, the school bell rang, signifying the end of lunch break.

"WHAAAT?! And I was this close," he exasperated.

You gave a loud sigh and fell to the floor.

"Ya, you okay?" Xiumin asked in alarm.

"Yeah, just exhausted," you said.

"And there goes our bell. Too bad nobody caught our target. She's very impressive don't you think? Well then, everyone, please go back to class. We will continue this exciting event after all classes have ended. Have a great afternoon!"

CURSE YOU, SUHO!

You headed to your classroom. Ji Min was waiting by the door.

"Joo Ri-ya! Come here. Let's take that off," she said as she tried to take off the pin but it wouldn't come off.

"Maybe it only works during the event," you sighed in defeat.

"Sorry I can't do anything to help you," she told you.

"No, you don't have to apologize for anything. Thanks Ji Min-ah."

"I'll see you after class, okay?" She said and headed to her classroom.

You went back to class, looking so haggard from all the sweat and your tired-looking face. Some of your female classmates laughed when they saw you while some of your male classmates praised you for surviving the event.

"Wow, you're great Joo Ri! I didn't even think you would last five minutes," Chanyeol said while giving you a playful pat on the back.

"Are you okay?" Sehun asked.

What do you think? You scowled. He chuckled at your response.

"It's just for today and the day's almost over. Hang in there," he cheered.