17: T. G. I. F.

You opened your locker to deposit your notebooks for you morning classes. As usual, the hate notes were there. In fact, there were four of them now. You read them one by one.

-----

Go to hell, class Dung!

-----  

Hey dung, why don't you just die and make this world a better place?

-----  

Class Dirts don't belong here. Go away!

-----  

"Class Dirt. They finally thought of a new name," you laughed sarcastically to yourself. You were getting used to the hate notes, and in fact, have always expected them every time you open your locker. You were getting more of them each day.

You opened the next one.

-----

Stay away from them if you want to live, slut! Useless dungs like you should die!

-----

I knew it, you sighed. You were not getting the hate notes just because you were Class D. Of course there are probably some who are racist against Class Ds. But lately you figured that you were getting this much hate because you were always with the soccer team. You thought about it last night. Sure, monsters might think of Class Ds as weak and lowly, but it didn't make sense for you to get so much hate for that reason alone. You recalled that girls have been glaring at you every time you were with the soccer team though you ignored it at first, and the whole hate thing really started after you spent lunch with them. You also remembered that the ones who locked you up at the storeroom were also girls. The hate intensified when you were with the soccer team during practice on Wednesday, and again during practice yesterday. It was then that you concluded that your haters were most likely girls who, for some reason, didn't want you near the soccer team. What you didn't get though was why they would resort to these actions. Perhaps they were jealous that you are always with the boys, but it wasn't as though you were doing something wrong. You were not even flirting with them, not even with Lay. And if they really did like the soccer team that much, then they should try making friends with them instead of wasting their time hating you.

I'm still not getting the whole point of this. This feels like a typical story from a manhwa or something, you sighed.

You received a few death glares as you walked down the hallway. Ji Min was not with you since you had to pass by the library first to borrow a book, which in the first place was not for you.

You stopped by the door of Moon class. You peered hesitantly inside. The girl near the door looked at you in interest. You wanted to ask for her help but realized that she probably wouldn't help you anyway. And Ji Min was not there; and is probably doing some retouch at the restroom.