26: After Party

"Let's start," Chen said enthusiastically

"Let's start," Chen said enthusiastically. "By the way, tell me if the name you picked has a star on it."

"Wae?" D.O. asked.

"It's a secret," Chen grinned wickedly and placed an empty bottle at the center. "Hana deul set!"

The bottle started spinning fast, and everyone was anticipating on who it's going to point to. Finally it started to slow down, and for a moment you thought it was going to stop on you, but it stopped on D.O. who was seated beside you.

"D.O.-ya!" Chanyeol announced in a booming voice.

"Keep your voice down," Suho told him.

"Alright D.O., pick a name," Chen said and held out a box filled with rolled pieces of paper. D.O. unceremoniously took one and showed it to everyone.

"Hahaha!" Chen laughed when he saw that it was his name.

"Good luck with that," Lu Han patted D.O.'s back.

"Take the shot first," Chen said and handed D.O. a shot of soju. D.O. took it and consumed everything as though it was just water. "Now open your mouth," Chen instructed as he held a bottle of whipped cream in one hand.

"Wae?" D.O. asked suspiciously.

"Trust me, you will like this. Now say 'ah'," Chen said.

D.O. gave Chen another suspicious look before hesitantly opening his mouth. Chen positioned the tip of the bottle just outside his mouth and started pressing it like airspray. Glops of whipped cream gushed out from the tip and into his mouth. D.O looked shocked for a moment but started munching and licking on the cream left on his lips.

"It's good," he said.

"Let me try!" Chanyeol said and took the bottle from Chen. He sprayed it into his mouth and savored it for a while. "It's really sweet."

Beakhyun took the cream from Chanyeol and also tried it. "This is delicious," he nodded.

"Let me try too," Suho said as he was about to take the bottle from Baekhyun but Chen grabbed it before he did.

"Ya! We're going to run out of whipped cream. You can have your turn once the bottle points to you," Chen grumbled.

"Where did you get this idea anyway?" Chanyeol asked.

"I got it from a movie Kai and I watched a few days ago," Chen told them. "Now for D.O.'s question. I'm really curious, have you ever liked a girl before?"

The boys laughed at Chen's question.

"Seriously, you always look so aloof and strict," Chen continued.

"Yeah, I want to know too," Lay said.

"Ne," Suho agreed.

Everyone was curious to know D.O.'s answer now.