13 : Lunching Together

"ARRGH! I'm still mad at the both of you for getting me into detention!" He groused

"Then throw those things at Mr. Shim," Kai answered, referring to your language teacher. "It's not our fault that you always get on his nerves."

"You!" Chanyeol yelled at Kai. "You better explain this to Xiumin-hyung!"

"Whatever," Kai answered.

"I skipped practice yesterday because of detention and today it's the same thing. Damn it! He's really gonna kill me this time," Chanyeol ranted to no one in particular.

"Don't worry, I'll explain it to him," Sehun told Chanyeol.

"You will?"

"Yep," Sehun answered.

"You really are the best maknae, Sehun-ah," Chanyeol said, ruffling Sehun's hair.

"I'll tell him you've been noisy again," Sehun told him.

"Why, you little –," Chanyeol muttered as he moved to grab Sehun but Sehun had already started running and hid himself behind you.

"YA!" You yelled.

"Wait, till I catch you, you little twerp!" Chanyeol yelled as he continued to grab Sehun but Sehun used you as a shield.

"Stop it, you two!" You yelled as Sehun whirled you wherever Chanyeol was while Chanyeol's hands were dangerously flying in all directions. Sehun suddenly released you to run away just when you stepped back to avoid Chanyeol's arms. You lost your balance and started falling backwards. You expected to hit something like a desk or a chair but your back hit something both soft and hard at the same time.

You found yourself leaning on Kris' chest. Sehun and Chanyeol froze, as though they were little children caught doing something bad.

"Sorry," you muttered. Kris only looked at you as he held your shoulders to help you stand properly. He looked over at Chanyeol and Sehun indifferently then calmly walked out of the room without a care for the world.

"Whew!" Chanyeol sighed when Kris was out of sight.

You looked at him and Sehun inquiringly.

"That guy gives me the creeps," Chanyeol told you.

"Oh, you're scared of him?" You asked mockingly.

"Aren't you? He always looks like he's ready to kill anyone who would cross his path. And he's always so cold and distant and doesn't talk to anyone except for that panda in Moon class who's equally as creepy."

"His name is Tao. Chen-hyung told me that he also keeps to himself," Sehun added.

"It's better to stay away from them Joo Ri," Chanyeol told you.

"Chanyeol, just because they're not as loud as you doesn't mean they're bad people," you answered. Kai and Sehun stifled a laugh.

"Ya!" Chanyeol reacted. "I'm just saying this for your own good. And people like that often have dark secrets. And rumor has it that nobody knows what kind of monsters they are," he insisted.